Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tabby Tuesday



Holy meow! With two meezers in the house I am going to have to step up my game! I can't have them taking over everything! Thankfully, I still get my coveted spot on Meowms lap, so that is good. Sammy and I are starting to play a little. Well he is playing with Junior a little too. Meowm gets a little freaked out when she hears some funny meows come out of one of us when we are playing, so she keeps a close eye on us. But I am enjoying having a younger cat to play with.

I haven't been having any asthma attacks, but Meowm does have to figure out a new wet food for us and get me back on my meds, I am a real trouble to pill. Meowm has tried hiding my meds in all kinds of things, even smashing it to help hide it, but I k now it is there. She has found it best to smash it up in stinky goodness, so that is what she is searching for. She thinks the combination fo the recent dry food and the wet food she was giving us is what caused the acne. She uses only metal dishes for us, as she was told plastic ones help cause acne. I hope she figures out something soon, because I don't want all my chin furs going away.

Hey!!! Our good furiend Kimo finally decided to come home! He was on his walk-about for two weeks and finally made it back home. We are all very happy that he is back as his people, especially the little one, missed him terribly. We hope he never goes on another walk-about!

15 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yeah--it's tough to be a tabby surrounded by meezes. Ask Gemini. I am glad though, that you are having a good time playing!

November 29, 2011 9:31 AM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

Mom was told that you can use clearasil on the chin acnes to help clear that up (our angel brother Butterscotch used to get it really bad)....worked for us!

November 29, 2011 9:43 AM  
Blogger JC said...

You look very handsome today !!!

November 29, 2011 9:50 AM  
Blogger Admiral Hestorb said...

My vet told me my acne could be worsened by a plastic dish,but mostly that my allergies caused it. As soon as I had a steroid shot, it went away, It will come back occasionally though.

You are looking very very handsome.

November 29, 2011 9:55 AM  
Blogger RoySr said...

Yes. Most handsome in that picture.

Enjoyed the musings today.

I'll be back.

November 29, 2011 3:05 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

Sounds like fun times at your house!

November 29, 2011 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Marg said...

We are so glad that Kimo is home. That is the best news in a long time. We didn't know about the plastic dishes. We don't have them so I guess that is good. Take care all of you. You sure are a handsome dude.

November 29, 2011 3:32 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm sure I khould get woo take your meds ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I was happy to see Kimo had khome home - I was beginning to think I had to go to KHalifurnia to snoof him out!

November 29, 2011 5:25 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

We hopes your Mom gets your fuds all figgered out. We don't like that hateful acne, either! Try to take your medicine like a good kitteh. xoxo

November 29, 2011 6:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yous is a very handsome man cat! Even if yous not a meezer. Me has a soft spot for tabbys (and tuxies). Me has not had acne since Mommy started to puts a little canola oil stirred into our foods. (just 1/2 tsp) She started that to stop me yakking. And it worked on both.
Kisses
Nellie

November 29, 2011 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

Cool - I'm glad that you are both starting to play with Sammy! Progress!

November 29, 2011 7:47 PM  
Blogger Kat and the Furrsonality gang said...

You're such a handsome boy. :)

November 29, 2011 8:45 PM  
Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Meezers can be really good fun AND a pain in the tail! Hope you keep the upper paw.

As for the dinner dishes: ask for porcelain and settle for ceramic :-)

November 30, 2011 1:38 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Oh my goodness! We had no idea you have a new meezer! Just got up to speed on Sammy! What a lucky boy, and so handsome, too!

November 30, 2011 7:40 AM  
Blogger Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Hey, what you need to get away from the Meezers is to join the Tabby Cat Club. Just send the mom a photo of you and your badge will be on the way to you. We will have lots of fun there. Tabby Cats only what a great place to hang out.
Thanks for posting about Opus. He visited the vet yesterday and the vet said that even with his weight loss, he is under six pounds now, that his quality of life is still there and we are not at the end yet. He is being spoiled each and every minute of each day! We are enjoying every minute that we still have with him. The purrs do help!

November 30, 2011 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home