Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Day Before Turkey Day




I have lots to be thankful for this year. I found a lady who loves me and is taking care of me. This means I no longer have to wonder where my next meal is coming from. I don't have to look for a warm or cool place to sleep each night. I always have fresh water to drink. I have more toys to play with than I could have ever imagined! My health needs are taken care of and I no longer feel yucky and worn down. Most of all, I am LOVED!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!

**We won't be back till Monday**

11 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy Tales said...

Hi Sammy! We also hope you'll be thankful for turkey leftovers. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

November 23, 2011 10:46 AM  
Blogger TimberLove said...

Happy Thanksgiving mates!!

RA, Isis & nuknuk

November 23, 2011 11:12 AM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

That is a great thing to be thankful for!! Hope they share the turkey Sammy!

November 23, 2011 11:28 AM  
Blogger Mr Puddy said...

Loved by Me too, You know ; )
Happy Thankgiving to you and your family ( I may not be around tomorrow )
(((( HUGS ))))

November 23, 2011 12:47 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends! Enjoy!

November 23, 2011 1:10 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all too! You have great things to be thankful for!

November 23, 2011 3:20 PM  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

Sammy, we're so happy you have such a wonderful forever home now! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!

November 23, 2011 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

I am happy knowing that you will have a great Thanksgiving this year, Sammy!

November 23, 2011 7:54 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo need to show your thanks by letting her take more pikhs of woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

November 23, 2011 9:31 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

November 24, 2011 7:24 PM  
Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Happy Thanksgiving! May your bowl flow over with lovely yummy turkey.

November 24, 2011 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home