Monday, November 07, 2011

Meezer Monday



There was lots going on around here this weekend. Stuff was coming out of hiding places and people were over moving things around. I hid under the bed as I am still kind of spooky. Once I came out there was a big pile of stuff to check out. Meowm says it will be donated, whatever that means. She said it was cleaning and re-arranging to help give me and my brofurs more space. Wow!!! I have brofurs!!! That is so cool!!!

I am feeling much better after my trip to the v-e-t. The people there told my Meowm I was a very good boy. All I know is I was poked and prodded alot, fell asleep for awhile and when I woke my mouth felt funny. But it was a good funny because some of my teeth were hurting me. I also got a bath and was told that I behaved like an Angel for that one. I guess I am a purrty magnificent cat huh?

I have been taking my meds well because it is buried in my foods, and I gobble that right up. However, the meds for my ears I hate! I run from Meowm (I have a Meowm!!!!!) and flatten my ears so she has a hard time putting those drops in there. Then I shake my head and the drops go flying onto Meowm. I love that part. But she isn't giving up, and I have to say that my ears are feeling better.

All in all I am settling in and liking it here. I would still like to go outside, and did escape for a moment the other day, but was scooped up before I could decide where to go. Ah well. It wasn't so bad going back inside where it was warm and comfy.

Meowm did tell me that I am FIV+, and she told me that I can get sick easier than most cats. She thinks I got it from one of the bites that she helped me with when I was still outdoors all the time. But she told me not to worry as she was going to do her best to take excellent care of me. I feel like I have won the lottery!!!

16 Comments:

Blogger Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh sweet one, I am so glad you have a forever home and that you feel better and better. Many kisses to you and to your family human and fur. xoxoxoxox

November 07, 2011 10:11 AM  
Blogger Fuzzy Tales said...

Sammy, we're glad it went well at the v-e-t. Let's hope you don't have to go back for a long time!

You really have won the lottery re: a wonderful forever home, though you might not like meds in your ears and might sometimes slip outside--or try to. Sometimes the beans have to do yucky things to us--and they don't enjoy it any more than we do. :-D

November 07, 2011 10:17 AM  
Blogger JC said...

You did win !!!
Your new Mom is going to help you and keep you warm. You might get sick but at least someone will love you. Tell your Mom not to worry. Things will be ok. Our Mom knows that it's how you handle things that matters most.

The Purr Gang ^,,^
(Big Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew, Meredith Ann and our doggy, Maddy Jean)

November 07, 2011 10:22 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Sammy! Our Mommy is all teary reading how happy you are. You know, you did even BETTER than the lottery, because you can't buy love! We are so happy you are feeling better, too.

November 07, 2011 10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sammy! We's so happy yous is feeling better! Me is mostly a inside cat and oly goes outside when it is really warm. Me quite likes having servents (oops, me means pawrents)
Kisses
Nellie

November 07, 2011 10:55 AM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

You haf, sweet baby! We are so glad you haf such a great furever home! We look furward to many great posts from you! Purrs and headbutts.

November 07, 2011 10:56 AM  
Blogger Diana Parkhouse said...

I can see how you wouldn't want to give up on him. He's beautiful. I bet he's just as pretty on the inside, too. That's one serious face, tho!

November 07, 2011 2:27 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Sammy, you AND your new Forever family have won the lottery!

November 07, 2011 4:13 PM  
Blogger Motor Home Cats said...

Sammy, we are so glad you have a forever home, brothers and a meowmy. You've gotten the best gift ever with all that love.

Cody and Gracie

November 07, 2011 5:31 PM  
Blogger The Florida Furkids said...

We're so happy that you have such a wonderful home with brofurs and a great Meowmy!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

November 07, 2011 6:40 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

Sammy, I kind of think you HAVE won the lottery! Except for the ear medicine part - but that will be over with eventually!

November 07, 2011 7:36 PM  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

Aw, Sammy. You got such a great home now. We're so happy for you.

November 07, 2011 7:37 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you did win the lottery Sammy! You are one lucky meeze

November 07, 2011 8:24 PM  
Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You are a brave cat...

November 08, 2011 12:58 AM  
Blogger Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Sammy, we are so glad it went well at the V-E-T!!
What a furry sweet photo,

Brandon

November 08, 2011 5:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi Sammy – it sounds like you're settling into your new home – I am so happy to hear that. You don't realise how lucky you are to have found such a wonderful family to adopt you

And you sound like you were so brave at the vet! What a good boy! I hope all the medicines that they are giving you will help you get better and feel all good again soon.

Slobbers,
Honey the great Dane

November 08, 2011 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home