Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday




Some days my brother is very calm and hardly bothers me at all. As you can see, he even has moments of sweetness. But not this morning! He was attacking me on the big bed...and all I was doing was laying there napping (actually I was waiting patiently for Meowm to get up and feed us, but she doesn't know that). Anyway, one minute it is calm, the next second I have been pounced on. The only consolation is taht he got his butt swatted for attacking me. He just doesn't realize that Meowm is on my side!!!!!

I'm gonna go hide in the PTU now....he doesn't like it in there.~~Junior

**Attacking may be a strong word. I think he wants to play, but he just doesn't back down and leave me alone when I am done, or don't want to play.**

7 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Junior, we are sorry to hear that Orion attacks you sometimes. That's a very sweet photo of the two of you!

July 10, 2008 8:56 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh just swat him back Junior. Show him who's boss!

July 10, 2008 10:04 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, that is exactly what I used to do to Pixie, always trying to get her to play with me. I finally gave up.

July 10, 2008 10:52 AM  
Blogger Texas said...

Junior, I'm so glad you are feeling better after last week's yakking....
Thanks for visiting my bloggie and welcoming me!

Texas

July 10, 2008 11:16 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Junior I feel your pain with Kaze. She always "wants to play".

Chase

July 10, 2008 12:15 PM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Try to ignor him, Junior. I know it's hard if he has his claws sunk into your leg but that's what the PM always tells the wee ones.

purrs, Goldie

July 10, 2008 1:27 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Well, that's a cute picture of you two, that's for sure!

July 11, 2008 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home