Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Update on Junior

Meowm here:

The vet called and said that Juniors demeeanor is good. He is meowing and wanting out of the cage and wanting to come home. He hadn't eaten any of the food that they gave him, so they were going to try syringe feeding him some food. He hadn't thrown up. Fast forward a couple of hours. He has taken the syringe feeding fine and the food has stayed down. So I am going to go get him in about an hour. They gave him some carafate (I'm not sure what that does), and some stuff to coat his tummy, plus his fluids. I would leave now except I am so behind at work that I have to stay a bit longer.

Thank you all for your purrs, purrayers.....all of it. They have helped and I will be sure to show all of them to Junior.

5 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Yeah Junior is going home! That is very good news indeed.

Latte

July 02, 2008 3:31 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

This is good news! Ninna's been pacing and pacing ... I have to go tell her ...

July 02, 2008 5:26 PM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We're so glad that Junior gets to come home!! We'll keep purrin' and purrayin' that he continues to feel better and better!!

July 02, 2008 6:27 PM  
Blogger Spooky said...

Good! We cats always feel so much better at home. Maybe he was just a bit dehydrated. Be sure to give Junior plenty of ear scritches!

July 02, 2008 7:02 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad you are feeling good enough to come home Junior! YEAH. Purrs.

July 02, 2008 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home