Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Middle Name Game



My middle name (I guess) is Babee. Spooky (http://mewsingsbyspooky.blogspot.com/) tagged me for the Middle Name game.

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.


2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)


B~Boo-this is one of hte nicknames that Meowm calls me.

A~April is my birth month...well that is when we decided we would celebrate my purrthday since we really don't know.

B~Big-I am a big 14 pound mancat!

E~Energetic-okay, I am usually only energetic when it comes time to eat or play-especially with the red dot!

E~Entertaining-I make my Meowm laugh all the time!

I tag Latte, Daisy, Miss Peach, Yao-lin and Tara.

Also, would everyone please welcome nmy friend Navar to the blogging world! Click on my link to visit him!

19 Comments:

Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Junior, I never understand really catch on to those games, but I sure like to read about how much fun you kitties have!

March 11, 2008 10:45 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Hi Junior, another 'e' word would be 'exciting'. Although I am glad you are energetic and entertaining. It sounds as if you have a busy life.

March 11, 2008 10:59 PM  
Blogger Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

What a fun game. 'A' could also stand for awesome, which Junior so totally is!

March 11, 2008 11:10 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

This sounds like fun. I'll have to think about it...thanks for the tag!

Tara

March 11, 2008 11:40 PM  
Blogger KC said...

What a fun game.

March 12, 2008 12:03 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Junior, you are a big mancat! The red dot is so much fun to play with.

March 12, 2008 3:38 AM  
Blogger Java's Coffee House said...

Entertaining is the best part of your name, it is vera important to be entertaining to your human.

Java

March 12, 2008 7:46 AM  
Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I'm not sure I want to try that one with "Emerald-Eyes" as my so called middle name. Yikes@

March 12, 2008 9:11 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I am going to go visit Navar!

That's a funny Meme. Do you think my middle name is "the"? I will think about it for a bit.

March 12, 2008 9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Babee is such a cute middle name - I don't even have a middle name, unless I do like Daisy and use the "the" from Kellie THE Orange Cat.

March 12, 2008 10:19 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a fun meme! I liked learning about you from your middle name!

March 12, 2008 11:42 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Thanks for the tag!

Latte

March 12, 2008 1:15 PM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

14 lbs eh? You are a powerful feline!!!

Those were fun to read!

~Shade

March 12, 2008 4:33 PM  
Blogger The Cat Realm said...

Thanks Junior, interesting!
Don't forget to check out our blog during the next 5 days - we are on a St.Patrick's Day adventure in Ireland!!!
Karl, Emil and Mrs. OZ

March 12, 2008 5:44 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

That is very clever! Well done.

March 12, 2008 9:13 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You have a great middle name~~Babee~~~~
I love it!

March 13, 2008 12:58 AM  
Blogger MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh this will be a fun meme to take my mind off of the sadness of the world right now. You are so kind to come and watch over me when I am lonely or sad. Yo uare the best friend a cat could have Junior. Mommy had an orange cat for 13 years and his name was Baebaa!

March 13, 2008 1:39 AM  
Blogger Spooky said...

Thanks for playing, Junior! I'm sorry that it took so long for me to check your blog. My people took those horrible suitcases and left! It takes me a very, very long time to type a comment with my paws. Usually, Treater is around to help me.

March 13, 2008 6:37 PM  
Blogger Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

You have a very unique middle name. We love it.

March 15, 2008 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home