Friday, February 22, 2008

Be very quiet......

I am at the v-e-t's and I have to tell you of the atrocities I have suffered this morning and last night. Meowm didn't get home till late and so I didn't get my food at the reular time. Then she took the food away so I couldn't nibble during the night. She didn't get up this morning and feed me and then I was put in the PTU and in the red machine with wheels. She took me to one place where this lady came out and told me I was pretty. Honestly lady, I am a mancat! I am handsome! Then off Meowm and I went in the red machine again. I didn't think the machine would ever stop. But it did and we were at the v-e-t! I have managed to charm one of the ladies here into helping me post this message. Send help! I am in a big building....but I don't know where it is for sure. Follow the sound of my meows and come save me! Meowm is going to pay for this outrage!

10 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Oh no! This is very, very terrible. I will try my hardest to save you. Keep meowing!

February 22, 2008 10:49 AM  
Blogger Lux said...

Ninna says:

Junior, I am on my way! I will rescue you & then we'll go, um, hang out together. :)

Yr girl,
Miss Ninna

February 22, 2008 1:05 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

I'm sure she's going to pay alright ;). Keep up the yells and we'll all try to break you out!

Kaze

February 22, 2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, this is an outrage. Keep meowing, I will follow the sound of your voice. Don't worry Junior the cats of the Cat Blogosphere are on it!

February 22, 2008 1:23 PM  
Blogger Spooky said...

Keep meowing! We are all trying to get to you to rescue you!

February 22, 2008 1:33 PM  
Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Yeah, I don't think "pretty" applies to you. Handsome certainly does. I hate the V-E-T.

February 22, 2008 1:58 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Junior! I can hear you!!! where are you?!!!! Are your teeth done?

February 22, 2008 5:36 PM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Shade and I are getting a rescue mission together. Damn, my beans are away! What about the National Guard?

February 22, 2008 7:35 PM  
Blogger Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

I've put together a party of eight. All of my brothers and sisters are willing to help out, just keep meowing loud enough and we will find you!

February 22, 2008 11:21 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh no, Junior! We hope all goes well at the vet!

February 23, 2008 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home