Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yesterdays Toy

Is a wand toy that I received in a cat swap some time ago. It is a really lllllllooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg ribbon.....and it is lots of fun!!!!!

Meowm saw a new kitty on our porch last night. This one is a small black one and has a messed up eye. She said she saw a bit of yellow, but for the most part the actual eye is covered. She couln't get close enough to even begin to think of what might have happened to this one.

I talked up a storm to my porch friends this morning. Meowm thinks I was talking about the earthquake that was in Nevada, but was felt here. Meowm didn't feel it cause she was fast asleep, but she thinks I felt it and was discussing it with my friends. I was actually telling them that I was about to pounce on her to get up and feed us! Thank goodness I didn't have to go to those extremes to get her up.....my chatter did it for me.

It is snowing here again....yuck! I am going to nap away the day and stay warm!

7 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a very cool toy you have, Junior! Sorry to hear you are getting more snow.

We are purring and praying for all the strays.

February 21, 2008 9:00 AM  
Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That looked like a really cool toy. That cat sounds like it needs medical care. Too bad you can't get near it.

February 21, 2008 9:38 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I hope the kitty's eye gets better. It must be sad to see the stray cats and know you can't take them all in.

February 21, 2008 10:54 AM  
Blogger Spooky said...

Enjoy your nap! I'm on a Greenie-break from my nap, but I'm headed right back to my spot under the wingback chair when I log off Treater's computer.

I sure hope that little kitty is okay. Maybe he'll be back and let someone take care of him. I sure wish I had other kitties to sit and chat with.

February 21, 2008 12:28 PM  
Blogger Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

What a nice toy. I wish I had one like that!

February 21, 2008 12:49 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are lucky you got to participate in the swap. What a wonderful idea!

February 21, 2008 1:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a good nap Junior!

February 21, 2008 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home