Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Meowm is being very slow



helping me blog. She stayed home with me yesterday and we rested alot. She was coughing tons and tons the night before and we didn't get much sleep, so we had to make up for it. I don't like that she had to leave me today, but she says she has to go so we can eat and keep a roof over our heads. Bummer!

We did get a bit of sunshine this weekend, but last Meowm heard we may have more icky snow storms.

I got to meet a new bean this weekend. Bare Toe Lady and She Who Takes Care of Me When Meowm is Gone came over and this other really tall lady came over too! She scooped me right up and petted on me. She also got some rubs in on my belly. I let her get a couple in before I let her know who was boss. She scratched my back with these long fingernails of hers and it felt sooooooo good. All three ladies played with me and I have tons of fun! I hope they all visit again soon!

For now, I am off to nap!

10 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Fingernail-y scratches sound good! My Mommie's nails are too short to do much good scratching.

February 19, 2008 10:33 AM  
Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

No body scoops me up. I don't get close enough for scooping. Sometimes they try, but I know all their trickses and I won't let them scoop. No Way Jose.

February 19, 2008 2:31 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look very tired out from all that visiting you got.

February 19, 2008 6:28 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Junior, we sure hope your mom's feeling better today ...

From Ninna: Hi, Sweetie!

Me again: As it so happens, all three of us will fit on that softest ever blankie And we did! :)

February 19, 2008 6:29 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

If your mum needs a rest, let her rest. Otherwise she may get even sicker. That would not be fun.

February 19, 2008 6:44 PM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

We gots yer package - we is saying Thanks on Thursday!

February 19, 2008 11:40 PM  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Hi ya Junior! I knew you had a comfy cozy blankie! Do you have pmail?

if so, pmail it to me: monkeybunkeybusiness@gmail.com

February 19, 2008 11:46 PM  
Blogger Motor Home Cats said...

That is good that you got your mom yesterday and you got to meet a new friend who knew how to love you properly.

We hope your mom feels better soon.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

February 20, 2008 12:58 AM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I hope your mommy is turning well soon~! My michico also sick very badly~! That is no fun~!

February 20, 2008 1:41 AM  
Blogger Java's Coffee House said...

Is that your fierce kitty face? You looks ready to eat sumthin bigs.

java

February 20, 2008 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home