Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tummy Tuesday...


I don't let Meowm get pictures of my tummy....I am very particular about who sees it and even more particular about who touches it. But you can see here that a rotten mousie almost got to my tummy! I let him think he was getting away with it for awhile. Then I quickly rolled over.....tossing the mousie off to the side and promptly pounced on him. I put the bitey on him and then rabbit kicked him. He was a goner when I was done! That'll show him......and be an example to those that might try to lounge on my tummy in the future. Hmmph!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Good going, Junior! You taught that mousie a good lesson. He shouldn't have tried to sneak up on you like that.

April 17, 2007 1:02 PM  
Blogger HRH Yao-Lin said...

That mouse had a cheek! I am glad you showed him who is boss x

April 17, 2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

You were right in getting that flamin' red mouse! How dare he!
Tara

April 17, 2007 8:07 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Yea, Hmmph! You tell that red mousie.

Luf, Us

April 17, 2007 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home