Monday, April 16, 2007

Meezer Monday!!!!!





I enjoyed some good weather this weekend. You can't tell in these pictures, but we did have some sun this weekend. Meowm couldn't resist taking some pictures of me as I was sitting so nicely in the window. And she caught me wth my mouth open! I am so embarassed!

I can't show you my birthday gift yet. Lots of people had a hand in making it and it is great. When I can show you, I will! You will all love it!!! I do!!!!!!!!!!!

Later! I am off to nap!

7 Comments:

Blogger The M's said...

I thought you were laffin like Jeter does. Comfy napping place.

April 16, 2007 1:38 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Oh I want to see I want to see!!!! You look very comfy on that meezer tuffet.

Latte

April 16, 2007 1:43 PM  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wut grate pikshurz! i espeshullee like da first one wid yer mowth open!
luv--yer frend--jh

April 16, 2007 3:22 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I want to see too!!!!

You look like you are singing in the first picture!

April 16, 2007 4:59 PM  
Blogger Catzee said...

She didn't catch ya wif yur mouth open. She caught ya roarin' like a lion!

April 16, 2007 5:56 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

We luf seein inside yur mouf. Furry intrestin. We kaint see no toofies. R dey gone?

Luf, Us

April 16, 2007 9:58 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Junior I like the way your eyes glitter.

April 20, 2007 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home