Monday, April 02, 2007

Just a quick note....



Meowm is very busy, so we won't be able to post much this week. Plus she is leaving me on Thursday and won't be back till Monday! I do have a wonderful bean coming in to take care of me...so I will be okay. But I will miss my Meowm.

The prizes for out contest are on the way to us. When Meowm gets back we will work on getting them sent out to their owners. If you participated in the contest or posted a comment that day and haven't sent us your address, please do so....we have a little gift for all of you. Send it to juniorbabeeAThotmailDOTcom.

9 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, I am glad you let us know so we won't worry too much if we don't see you around very often this week. You are thoughtful!

April 02, 2007 3:06 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

I'm glad to hear you have a wonderful bean to take care of you - maybe this bean will give you special treats?

April 02, 2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Sounds like you will be OK, but I'm sure you will miss your mom, and I'm sure she will miss you too.
Tara

April 03, 2007 12:31 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad to hear you have a wonderful human coming to take care of you. But of course you will still miss your mom!

Thanks for letting us know that you won't be around as much.

April 03, 2007 1:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Junior, What are you going to do with Mom all weekend? We will be thinking of you!

April 03, 2007 7:03 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

I bet you'll misss your mom a lot. We'll keep you company by teleporting over to snuggle!

Kaze

April 03, 2007 8:04 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

I bet you'll misss your mom a lot. We'll keep you company by teleporting over to snuggle!

Kaze

April 03, 2007 8:04 AM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

You will miss our mommy and we will miss you Junior! But no worries, you're mommy will be back before you know it!

April 03, 2007 8:48 AM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Oh that's what happened to us this last weekend! I hope you have a good weekend with the other human!

April 03, 2007 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home