Thursday, March 29, 2007

I was tagged by Latte!

Five Reasons Why I Blog:

1. Well, Meowm was looking for something to do online...she was kinda bored with what she already knew.....so we created a blog for me.

2. I love sharing pictures of me.

3. I love all the friends I have made in the blogoshpere! There are so many wonderful kitties and beans out there!

4. It is a way to express myself. I only have my Meowm at home to share things with and that just isn't enough.

5. Just cause it is fun!

Now, the five I choose to tag are: Yao-lin, Kimo and Sabi, Millie, and Monkey.

10 Comments:

Blogger HRH Yao-Lin said...

Hey! Thanks for the tag!!!

xxx

March 29, 2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Great reasons!!

Latte

March 29, 2007 2:22 PM  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

You tagged me? No fair, I was sleeping! Or is it better that I was asleep? (shrugging) (now scratching head, wondering) (shrugging again, now smiling)

March 29, 2007 2:39 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

That's funny Junior, because I love when you share pictures of you too!

March 29, 2007 4:32 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Awww, that's a really great list Junior!

Luf, Us

March 29, 2007 5:29 PM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Thanks fer stoppin' by - we loves a good game of tag!

March 29, 2007 9:07 PM  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

doze are grate reezinz fer boggin!
luv--yer frend--jh

March 29, 2007 9:32 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

It *is fun - blogging - isn't it? Thanks for sharing your reasons, Junior.

March 29, 2007 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this meme is really getting around! Hello Junior!

March 30, 2007 8:36 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Terrific reasons to blog! :) It is lots of fun and I love making new friends. :)

March 30, 2007 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home