Thursday, March 01, 2007

Tissue paper!!!!!!!



I LOVE TISSUE PAPER!!!!! I finally wore out the tissue paper pictured. It came in my Valentine package from Kaze. Meowm was kind enough to bring me some more home! I have four sheets of it to play with right now. I love to pounce on it and slide underneath it. I love the crinkly noises it makes and I love to lay on it! Tissue paper is one of the best things ever made!!!! I was doing the wiggle butt this morning and pouncing on the tissue paper. Meowm was laffin and laffin (just like Jeter).
Does anyone else like tissue paper as much as I do?

6 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Oh its GREAT stuff!! Have you nibbled on it until it is soggy? I opened grandma's present (I actually lifted the box top) just so I could get the tissue paper. Maybe its a meezer thing?

Latte

March 01, 2007 11:55 AM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Hey that looks like fun. I'll have to have Mom let me play with some tissue paper.

Cleo was playing with some kind of spring thing. Mom got it back out and she and Dad can't figure out where it goes. Guess Cleo came upon a mystery. Anyway she had fun with it before it went back under.

March 01, 2007 5:51 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

My mom told me that once when my bro was really little, she got out some pattern pieces to make a dress. She left the room for two seconds and he shredded every last piece!! Even I've never done that!

March 01, 2007 9:01 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, I agree! Tissue paper is FUN. But I almost never get any.

March 02, 2007 10:34 AM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Oh yes definitely!!! We luf tissue paper so it's not only a Meezer thing. Sorry.

Luf, Us

March 02, 2007 11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tissue paper is fun but so is the rapping paper!!!

JUnior your prize should go out tomorrow if the male man comes!!

D
J
CC

March 02, 2007 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home