Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Toesday!!!!!!

I wanted to show off my luscious pink paw pads today! To bad Meowm can't get a clear picture of them! Course, I don't help by moving around alot.

I continue to suprise Meowm by purring before she pets me. It makes me feel good to make her feel good. Also, I let her hold me the other day for awhile. I was laying on her chest and she was petting me and it felt so good that I stayed there for a bit. Meowm wanted to hold me longer, but I was ready to get away.

Meowm is feeling kind of blah today so I am going to go keep her company! See you all later!

The quiz: How will I be defined

Junior --
[adjective]:

Visually addictive

'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

aaaaaawww cute paw pads. you take good care of your mommy. lotsa purrs and head butts. warm snuggly kitties are a big help to sick mommys....

February 27, 2007 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup - visually addictive. you're adorable!

February 27, 2007 5:49 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Glad to hear you are purring for your mom and letting her hold you. :)

Cool definition for your name!

February 28, 2007 1:33 AM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Hope your mommy's feeling better soon! Love those pink paw pads and your name definition! You'll have to go and look at Emma's. I posted her's in the sidebar.

February 28, 2007 6:59 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

I hope your mom is happy soon! The Lap Lady gets the Blahs a lot. And you are certainly visually addictive so I think that is the perfect definition!

Kaze

February 28, 2007 8:40 AM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

Take good care of your Mommy and she will get over the blahs soon. I never met a flame-point Siamese before, but I've been looking at your pictures and you are indeed visually addictive.

February 28, 2007 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home