Thursday, February 22, 2007

Suprising Meowm


I have suprised Meowm a couple of times this week. Usually I am not much of a purrer. Meowm has to work purrty hard to get me to purr, and even then I am purrty quiet about it. But this week, for some reason, I have been purring LOUD (well loud for me) and I have been purring without her even touching me. I could tell I shocked her the other night cause she said "Junior!!!!!! You are purring and I haven't even touched you!" It's fun to suprise her.


I also put the bitey on her last night. She wasn't petting me right so I bit her....and it wasn't a love bite...I acutally broke the skin and drew blood this time. I felt bad, Meowm said "What's up with that?" I wandered away from her but came back a few minutes later. Meowm just petted me and didn't punish me or anything. I think I have a great Meowm!


OH! And Meowm was laughing at me theother night! I was being sneaky and getting ready to pounce on my carrot. So I was in the stance....and you all know that to get proper footing we have to wiggle our butts. Meowm just laughed and laughed at me wiggling my butt! Outwardly I ignored her and pounced on my carrot, but inside I was upset that she was laughing at my butt wiggle! I guess it's acutally okay, cause I laugh at her alot and she doesn't even know it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to surprise humans isn't it? Otherwise they might try and take us for granted or think we're predictable...

February 22, 2007 8:56 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Ugh, I HATE when they laugh at the butt wiggle. It completely interferes with your concentration!

Latte

Good job purring Junior! I find that my motor mouth helps me get away with a lot of mischief!

Kaze

February 22, 2007 2:31 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Purring is a very good idea! It makes the humans very happy. I love purring!

My humans laugh at the butt wiggle too. Silly humans. They don't know good pounce preparation when they see it!

February 23, 2007 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home