Monday, February 26, 2007

Meezer Monday.......


A) Four places I have lived:

As far as Meowm can tell I lived in:
1. California
2. Denver area
3. Here in Utah with her.
B) Four things I love to watch:

The birds out the window
Sometimes I watch the TV with Meowm
Videos on line
I watch for critters to come out when I hear the noises in the ceiling at home
C) Four places I have been outside my home:
The back yard at my old home
The v-e-t at my old home
The v-e-t at my new home
My Grandpaw and Grandmeowms in Colorado
D) Four websites I visit daily:
As many cat blogs as I can get to
Suzanne Brockmann'swebsite (Meowm makes me visit this one)
SICC
Feline Fancy
E) Four of my favorite foods:
Fancy Feast
Fancy Feast
Fancy Feast
Friskies treats
F) Four places I would rather be right now:
Napping with Meowm on the BIG cat bed
My millie bed, sleeping
On the heated box by the TV (Meowm calls it the cable box)
????
G) Four toys I have owned and played with:
sparkle balls
wand toys
catnip mousies
catnip carrot
H) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:
Meezer Moozer
Boop
Baby boy
Brat
I) Regarding Catnip: Love it
J) Regarding Cat Grass: Never had it.
K) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:

Pay off Meowms bills
A home big enough so Meowm could adopt more kitties
Plane tickets to visit friends
I would help Meowms family
L) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litterbox:
Play
Play
Play
Play
M) Four things I want to do this summer:
Go outside again
Go visit someone
??
??
N) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:
Tissue paper
My catnip carrot
My catnip mouse made with homegrown nip
My millie bed
O) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:
sleep
play
eat
poop
P) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?
a box
Q) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:
None, I am an only!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It was nice to meet and read about you Junior! We have a heat box, too, but our mom calls it the television. Sometimes, Nicky gets to sleeping so good that he falls off of it.

February 26, 2007 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of good information on a very handsome Meezer.

February 26, 2007 2:21 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

You look quite content in that picture! I'm happy to say you're the first cat that I actually knew most of those things about you!

Kaze

February 26, 2007 2:45 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

What a great list! We like tissue paper too!

Luf, Us

February 26, 2007 3:04 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

that's a great list!
Merlin tagged me for it, but I'll have to do it once voting for Mr. Litterbox 2007 is over, 'cuz we're trying to get lots of votes for him over at Purrchance To Dream.
Have you voted yet, Junior?
Meow for now,
~ Daphne

PS: Vote For Jazper!

February 26, 2007 3:12 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Junior, did you see you won the Cyclone Cats 115th post!! Congrats!!!

Latte

February 26, 2007 3:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Junior,

stop on over!!

D
J
CC

February 26, 2007 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home