Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen of my favorite things to do:

1. Eat stinky goodness, crunchies and treats.
2. Sleep in my millie bed, on the big bed that I share with Meowm or on my chair.
3. Play with my toys...all of them.
4. Try to tear apart my toys with nip in them. I tore a hole in the mouse my Grandmeowm gave me for Christmas. I have torn quite a large hole in the heart Kaze gave me for Valentines Day. I can't get a hole torn in my nip carrot!
5. Eat the nip after I tear a hole in the nip toys.
6. Stand guard over Meowm while she is in the human litterbox room . I stand on the counter so that I am between her and the door.
7. Drink water out of the big tub when Meowm fills it and gets in it.
8. Try to catch those things moving around in the big tub of water.
9. Dip my tail in the big tub of water (I have the cleanest cat tail in the world!).
10. Keep my Meowm guessing about how much I want to be petted. I am very particular about being loved on.....I only want it when I want it and I only want how much I want.
11. Groom my Meowms loooooonnnnnnngggggggg hair to make her wake up in the morning! I want fed when I want fed and not a minute later and grooming her hair drives her nuts!
12. Doing the stop and plop when Meowm comes home from work.
13. Snuggling with Meowm while she is asleep.....this way she isn't aware that I am doing it.

2 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

I love learning more about you Junior!! You certainly have your own way about things. I myself am destructive towards toys so I'm not allowed near the banana. It stinks.

Latte

March 15, 2007 3:26 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I liked learning more about you. Grooming your Mom's hair sounds like fun, even though she doesn't like it.

March 15, 2007 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home