Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Flood Control Monday!!!!

Sorry I missed yesterday! Meowm couldn't access the computer because we had a big plume of water shooting straight up in the human litter box room on Sunday night. Meowm was standing over it trying to get it to stop, but it wasn't working. So she ran into the room where the big machines are and she did something in there...then the water stopped shooting everywhere. Then she got on that phone thing and talked to someone real fast....well she was talking fast, but I don't think the other person was. Then Meowm ran around and got all these blankies...you know, the kind that beans rub all over their body after getting out of the tub of water? Yep, she grabbed bunches of those and threw them on the floor. At first I thought she was going nuts and making a bigger mess....then I realized that she was mopping up the water. It took her awhile to do that! I mostly stayed out of the way. Once the water was mostly mopped up I ventured in to check things out......WOW! What a disaster! There was water on the counter and under the sink. There was water on the walls and on the ceiling! It was amazing! Meowm started dragging things out from under the sink and wiping them off.....she cleared everything out of the human litter box room! Then she set on the edge of that tub thing and started strangling all those blankies!!!!!!!!!! She musta been very mad about all the water....cause she strangled every blankie in there! Then the machines in that one room started up and ran forever! Oh and this stranger came over and looked at things. He turned a couple of knobs and then disappeared! Meowm was up most of the night strangling blankies and making the big machines run.....so she didn't work on Meezer Monday. Two strangers came yesterday and fixed something in the human litter box room and Meowm has moved a few things back in there. But I think I heard her say something about "now the cold water shut off valve is leaking....crap!" So I guess maybe the strangers will be visiting again.

So I missed Hug Day that Mu Shue started and I am very sorry for that! So I am sending out a big ole HUG to every cat out there! I love all of you!

Now I gotta go recover from all the excitement!

15 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Oh my gosh Junior!! What a horrible thing for your Meowm to have to deal with. Sounds quite frantic and horrible. I hope those blankets don't make her wring them for too long.

Junior, I would be honored if you would be an usher in my wedding!

Latte

March 06, 2007 8:23 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh no!!!! what a horrile ordeal.

March 06, 2007 8:58 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

WOW! That is a very bad thing that happened. Our hot water heater broked down a couple months ago, and after the repair, there was water leaking out of the faucet. The plumbing man said to run all of the faucets for several minutes. That stopped the leak! So maybe you could try that.

Here is a big {{{hug}}} back to you.

March 06, 2007 9:55 AM  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Latte,

I would be honored to be an usher in your wedding! Let me know all the details and I will teleport over!

March 06, 2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We all hope that it was "just" water that was coming out of the human litter box, because if it had some "deposits" in it--that would have been super-grodie!

March 06, 2007 1:16 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Oh NO Junior!!! That sounds horrible!!! Owr Maw hates disasters like that!! She gets major panicky!! Sounds like your Maw was cool and collected!!

We're glad that you stoopervised so well. Good Junior!

Luf, Us

Pee Ess. {{{Hugs}}} to you and your poor Meowm!!!

March 06, 2007 4:17 PM  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meezer Gang,

Fortunately, Meowm says the water came out of hte hot water faucet....so no grodie things came out (as far as we know) but it did get a bit warm.

March 06, 2007 4:58 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Big leaky things are not good. Hugs to you and your mum.

March 06, 2007 6:15 PM  
Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Junior, that is very scary! Want us to come over and help you build an ark, just in case it ever happens again? Fracas is pretty good with a hammer.

Rocky
& the Artsy Catsy bunch

March 06, 2007 7:15 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

That is awful! Do you have little boots to wear?

March 06, 2007 8:00 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

That sounds very scary, because I took over the human litterbox room as my room (although I let them use it every so often)...I would HATE for that to happen, my food, my PTU (which I use as my bed), my purple bear..AGGHHH!
Tara

March 06, 2007 9:38 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

A big hug to you, too, Junior (and your poor Meowm)! Sounds like quite the mess to clean up ... I hope everything's all fixed now.

March 06, 2007 10:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heer's sum hugs for yoo AND yer Mom ... and the poor strangled blankies.

{{hug}}
{{hug}}
{{hug}}

March 06, 2007 11:33 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh no! That sounds horrible! And very scary! Here are some *hugs* for you and your mom.

March 07, 2007 1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't have a geyser or water gusher under your house?

March 07, 2007 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home