Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Busy Tuesday!

Meowm is kinda busy so she we probably can't visit all our blogging friends today!

Meowm came home last night and played with that thing on the tv again. But not for very long. She petted and petted on me and we played some too! Then I napped and she watched a show on the tv. When we went to bed, she petted me lots more.

It's warming up here! When Meowm got home and after she fed me, she opened up the big sliding glass door! I love it when she does that cause I can smell all the outside stuff! And when I jump up on my bed I can see all kinds of stuff AND smell it! I can hardly wait for the birdies to really start flying around!

3 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Wow, I love the first smells of Spring. So what is this thing your Meowm keeps playing with? It seems to be very enjoyable for her.

Latte

March 13, 2007 12:47 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Ahh... PS2. The Chip Man got PS3 for Christmas. Of course he already had XBox 360 from last year and both of those purchases drove Meowmy crazy as she had to hunt them down. I don't know how you hunt those things, they look boring to me. Anyway, at least your Meowm actually plays with it...the Chip Man rarely uses his toys. He's a freak.

Latte

March 14, 2007 7:41 AM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Oh Junior, we missed the scroll down and couldn't figure out why it was the same post for a few days. I can't believe we missed all these great posts and that photo on Wednesday!

It looks like Cheysuli didn't win your 140th post contest though! HE HE

March 16, 2007 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home