Monday, March 12, 2007

Meezer Monday!!!!!!!



What a weekend! We had company on Friday and Saturday night! On Friday night we had one lady visiting us. Her and Meowm played with this strange toy....they hold something in their hands and stare at the television thing alot. All kinds of strange noises happen whe they are doing this. They played with that for so long that I finally had to sit in front of them and tell them off! It was time for them to stop and pay attention to me! Also it was way past Meowm and my bedtime!

Then the next night they were at it again! But this time another lady was there. She was very nice....she brushed me with the zoom grooom and she had funny smells on her...Meowm says she has a ferret...whatever that is. I smelled other cats on both those ladies.....and one of them had her toes bare, so I got to check those out! They stayed up purrty late again, but I didn't tell them off this time.

On Sunday, Meowm was with me all day long! We had a nap together and she petted on me lots. We also played with the wand toy! I was so glad to have my Meowm all to myself!

4 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

What a busy weekend! Strangers can be fun but they tend to mess with routines which is very uncool. I'm glad you had your Meowm all to yourself on Sunday!

Latte

March 12, 2007 2:58 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Wow. That was an active weekend for you Junior!! Toes smell, don't they?

We're glad you had your mom all to yourself on Sunday.

Luf, Us

March 12, 2007 8:01 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

What a lovely picture of you Junior! I'm so glad you got to spend some quality time with your mom!

Tara

March 12, 2007 9:28 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It sounds like a busy weekend! Glad to hear you had some time to play with your wand toy. Wand toys are the best!

March 13, 2007 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home