Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The journey to Meowms house...

I thought I would tell you a little more about my journey to Meowms house. My foster Meowm woke me up and brought me out into the living room of the house. I'm pretty dominate so I had to be in my own room. She told me goodbye and stuck me in one of those carrier things. From there I was put into the back of a large metal thing with wheels. I think it is called a SUV. I meowed for awhile...I didn't like being stuck in the back...in that cage...all alone. After awhile I gave up and just napped.

When we stopped...the beans took me out of the back and we went into this building. Oh it smelled heavenly....like bread and all kinds of foods. I heard someone say "Subway". I don't know what that is, but it sure smelled good. It was warm also, so I took another nap. After a bit some other beans came along and started talking to the beans that had brought me in. One bean peered at me in the cage and called me by name. I opened my eyes briefly.....and then went back to dozing.

The next thing I knew I was back in the back of the SUV. But that bean that peered at me was there too! And they let me out of the cage. Wow! I was very happy! I really wanted to explore. The beans had put out some food and water for me....also a litter box, but I wan't interested in that. I started roaming around and sniffing. They didn't let me get away with that for long. Pretty quickly the bean that had peered at me in the cage had me in her arms and was hugging me! Oh it felt good....but I still wanted to stretch my legs. She let me go, but a short time later I was back in another cage. It was a bigger cage....but it was still a cage. Then I was put in another smaller metal box.....a car.

Off we went. I started to get the feeling this was my new Meowm. She let me out of the big cage for a bit. I wandered around and checked things out...a few times. I left my hair everywhere, just to make sure the beans knew I was there. After I had sufficiently checked everything out, I went back into the cage. I was there for a long time. I didn't th ink I was ever gonna get out. But finally we stopped...and my new Meowm pulled me out of the cage and we went into this little house. She set me down and I immediately did a quick check of the entire house.

Then I found the bucket of goodies! Ah nip! I was in heaven...I had my nose buried in it! A bean tipped over the bucket and I played for a bit. Then I heard food and water, so I went to eat. I spent the entire night exploring....and my Meowm just let me.

I am happy to say I love my new home and my new Meowm! And I think she kinda loves me too!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad you found such a great Meowm and a forever home.

September 20, 2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

what a great mommy you has! shur sounds like she loves you LOTS and LOTS!!!

September 20, 2006 1:32 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

You did find a great meowm, I know she loves you quite a bit actually! Glad to hear your story!

September 20, 2006 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home