Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tuna!!

Meowm gave me some tuna with my dinner last night and some more this morning! If I had known what it took to get that I would have done it a long time ago. Well, maybe not, she still gives that medicine and it is yucky! Although I am getting a bit used to it.

Meowm got up early this morning so I didn't even have to meow at her or rub my whiskers in her face to get fed. Once she got out of that tub thing (this time she pulled the big curtain) we got to spend some quality time together. I let her pet me for awhile...and scratch my ears....but after while I just wanted to sleep! My tummy was kinda full for a change and I was getting sleepy. So she got herself together and left. I curled up on her bed and just watched her go.

Latte....

I still have the big tent structure but it doesn't appeal to me very much. I think Meowm is gonna give it away to someone with a ferret. What is a ferret anyway?

I hope I get more tuna tonite!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Daphne said...

What is this TUNA that you speak of? Is it like Stinky Goodness (not that Not The Mama lets me have that either...)

Hope you're feeling better soon!

your fur-friend,
Daphne

November 02, 2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger Sadie said...

I have never had tuna either. Or Stinky Goodness. I am furry deprived.

Hopes ya feel betters soon, Jr!

November 02, 2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

tuna - yum. we hopes you feel better soon!

November 02, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daphne,
You don't know what tuna is? It is a really good fishy. Hopefully your bean will give you some soon!

Merlin,
No tuna or stinky goodness?! How horrible! You must come visit and my Meowm will give you some of both!

November 02, 2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

I bet a ferret would love that tent structure! Maybe if you give it away your Meowm will get you something else really nice. Maybe another carrot??

Glad to hear you had a nice morning!

November 02, 2006 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love treats! Lucky you!

November 02, 2006 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck getting more tuna!

November 03, 2006 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Junior's Mom and Junior, Junior's Grandma and Jim came and visited with me last night and she told me about this site and Jim sent the link to me today. I can't tell you how impressed i am that Junior has his own blog, keep up the good work! Give Junior's ears a good scratch from me. Barb

November 13, 2006 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home