Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Confession



Yep, it's me again.  I must get something off my furry chest.  I am a bad boy.  I purrfur to think I am kinda like a feline James Dean.....bad like that, but I am not sure Meowm would always agree with that. 

Anyway, one of my really bad habits is to sneak up on Emily while she is using the litterbox.  I can't help myself....it is the purrfect time to get that real good whiff of who you are living with.  I used to do this to Junior also.  Meowm is not pleased with this because she says a cat should be left alone to do his/her business.  Junior would growl at me, but Emmy runs and doesn't finish her business, and sometime she will find elsewhere to finish.....like last night.  Yep, last night she decided to finish her business on the air mattress.  This displeases Meowm for two reasons:   first is the fact that there are several blankets still on the air mattress.  Second is the fact that, if she recalls correctly, there is a fuzzy layer of stuff on the mattress itself.  So she has lots of cleaning up to do when she gets home this evening.....she is not pleased.

So, yep, I am a bad boy......good thing she loves me so much.

~~Sammy

6 Comments:

Blogger Random Felines said...

Sammy Meezer....leave your sister alone!!!

December 10, 2013 10:57 AM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Geez, Sammy, you are rude! I bet you would not like it if somekitty did that to you!

December 10, 2013 12:14 PM  
Blogger  Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh dear you are being a little tinker. It is a good job your mum loves you but I know she does so try not to frighten your sister away from the litter box. Hugs Carol

December 10, 2013 2:44 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

Uh-oh! Remember Sandy Paws is watching! MOL!

December 10, 2013 9:49 PM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...just due knot forget...sisterz will tern on ya ina fast minit...when ya leest eggs pect it....bam....N they pull sum stunt....better bee care full...
!!~~~

December 11, 2013 11:51 AM  
Blogger Pasha's Mommy said...

Somekitty has been naughty this year!

Thanks so much for stopping by to send your purrs! It's been working!

December 12, 2013 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home