Monday, February 11, 2013

Meezer Monday


We got more of that white stuff this weekend.  Meowm says "ENOUGH"!!  While she does appreciate the moisture, she is tired of the bad roads and the inversions. 

We don't care either way.  We just hang out and look out the windows at the birdies that are still hanging around.  When we get to chilly from doing that we head over ot the fireplace and warm our little tushies.  When Meowm is at work and the fireplace is off, I have been curling up in, yes IN, the big bed.  It is quite toasty in there!  It is a far cry from where I was a few winters ago.  I sure don't miss trying to keep warm or trying to keep cool out there in the world.  I am quite content hainging out in here with my brofur and Meowm!  I wish all cats could know how this feels!!!

Have a great week!  I am off to watch birdies!

~~Sammy

12 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Enjoy watching those birdies!

February 11, 2013 10:07 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

birdie TV is fun to watch! and laying unner the covers is great!

February 11, 2013 10:30 AM  
Blogger JC said...

You look so cute !!!

I am glad you are safe inside where it's warm.

All of my Purr Gang are rescues. Meredith Ann, the one who blogs the most, was found in an alley. I still can't believe that no one loved her. She is now though.

She likes to sit by the heater vents or by the fireplace. Her Dad, Mr. Boatman, built a fire just for her. At least that what we told her.

XO,
JC and The Purr and Fur Gang

February 11, 2013 11:25 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Sammy, I like to sleep in the bed too...it smells like Mommy in there. In a good way!

xx Sweet Pea

February 11, 2013 12:10 PM  
Blogger Mr Puddy said...

Awww !!! Saty cuddle to keep warm, That's sweet !
Extra cuddle from me
((( Hug )))

February 11, 2013 12:59 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How khome my khat pals are the ones WITH the snow???

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra The Sulking Snowless Siberian

February 11, 2013 1:11 PM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We love our bed! And we are generous - we even let my human sleep in it!

February 11, 2013 1:18 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

Stay warm and enjoy bird TV....it's the BEST!

February 11, 2013 1:55 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

We have recently started napping in the Big Bed. We love our down comforter. Mommy should try it sometime. MOL!

February 11, 2013 6:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh! That is my favorite place to sleeps! During the day and during the night (but me has to share it with Mommy and Daddy then)
Kisses
Nellie

February 11, 2013 8:18 PM  
Blogger ButterBean said...

We like watching birdies too but we dont have a fire place so be snuggles in the covers.
As for your question about Smokey - it will be up to him - we think he will want to go back out but if he decides he wants to be indoor and outdoor we will let him

February 12, 2013 12:43 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Bird TV and a warm bed... It's a tough combination to beat, sweetie pie!

February 12, 2013 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home