Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Dental Wednesday




A picture of beloved Junior for you.  We sure miss him.

Sammy-I got loaded up and hauled away this morning.  I did not appreciate it at all and let Meowm know about it.  The next thing I knew I was drowsy and when I woke up I was groggy.  Meowm  tells me that I had a couple of my "nitpickers" as Daisy called them (my little front teeths) removed.   Meowm says I was given a shot of pain killer and a shot of antibiotics that will last about a week.  Also I recieved a shot of anti-inflammatory as my gums were quite inflamed.  No other problems found.   My blood work was good and I came out of the anesthesia well.  An x-ray was taken of my mouth to make sure I didn't have any lesions hiding and all was well there too.  Meowm says I have to go back in 2 weeks to get looked at to make sure the inflammation is going down.  

Meowm is very happy that all is going so well given my FIV+ status.  I am very happy to be back home!  Thank you for the purrs and if you could say a few more for hte inflammation to go down we would really appreciate it! 


9 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

We are glad you are home and well Sammy. That is a nice photo of Junior. He was a very special cat. Purrs to your family-

February 06, 2013 6:49 PM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

We are all sending you purrs Sammy. We miss that Junior too.

February 06, 2013 6:54 PM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am sending purrs your way, Sammy! It's important for that inflammation to go down!

February 06, 2013 7:16 PM  
Blogger ButterBean said...

Yay Sammy! We know you did great and hope this will make you stop hidding:) Give meowmom lotsa kisses for loving you sooo much - we will be sending purrs and head bumps your way

February 06, 2013 7:17 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Dental is always so scary, at least for me as the Mom, on my Purr Gang.

So glad that you seem to have done so well.

xo,
JC and The Purr and Fur Gang

February 06, 2013 8:41 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

Purrs being sent right away. Thanks for the update and get better soon. XOXOXO

February 06, 2013 11:07 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Hope that's that and that you're feeling much better now, honey pie!

February 07, 2013 2:43 AM  
Blogger Marilia said...

Purrrrrs!

February 07, 2013 10:53 AM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

Love the picture of Junior....so peaceful!

Great v-e-t report Sammy!!

February 07, 2013 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home