Monday, October 01, 2012

Meezer Monday


This is not a current picture of me, because if it was, I would be looking a little woozy.  Yes, I was shoved in the PTU Friday morning and transported against my will to the v-e-t.  I voiced my displeasure, but I will admit to purring since Meowm stuck her hand in the PTU and petted me most of the way there.  I also tried to escape, but she was sneakier than I was and I was unsuccessful.

They darn near starved me to death!  I was stuck behind bars at the v-e t for several hours before they stole some of my teeth!  Yes, I had 2 teeth removed and I am getting darn tired of my teeth disappearing!  Meowm said it was 3 before they even took me in to start my dental, so she couldn't pick me up till around 6:30 and I couldn't eat till 9!  It was almosts 24 hours without food!  There should be a law against that!

Anyway, I am glad to report that I have been suitably treated since my return home.  I am getting lots of stinky goodness and lots of scritches and kisses.  My brofurs had been staying away and leaving me alone, but they are not starting to creep back close and I am having to growl and hiss again.  Meowm is hoping that once I am healed up I will become my sweet self again, but I am making no promises.

I am still unhappy when anyone is near my tail, and the fact that it got shaved again displeases me.  I heard Meowm talk again about getting a suitable set of clippers so that she could keep my tail shaved in hopes of getting it cleared up once and for all.  I have to admit that it does feel better when it is all cleaned up.  I actually feel like flicking it around!  If only getting it to that point wasn't so irritating!

Well, wish me luck with all of this, and some purrs would be welcome also.

Thank you!
~~Junior

10 Comments:

Blogger Random Felines said...

Poor Junior....we hope you are feeling better soon after meeting up with the mean v-e-t

October 01, 2012 11:59 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

We think you will feel better soon as soon as your tummy fills up. Junior, we love you whether your tail is manscaped or not!

October 01, 2012 12:31 PM  
Blogger Marilia said...

Poor sweetie! I´m purring to you Junior!

October 01, 2012 12:47 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

I am SO sorry you aren't feeling 100%! You are in our thoughts and prayers, my friend!

October 01, 2012 1:28 PM  
Blogger Fuzzy Tales said...

We're glad you survived the ordeal and are sending healing purrs for your mouth and for your tail!!!

October 01, 2012 1:41 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh Junior, I'm sorry you have had such a bad time! I hope you will start feeling better now.

October 01, 2012 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

You got your teeth stolen AND no food for almost a whole day?! That is torture! I will call the ASPCA for you!! I imagine they take this sort of thing very seriously.

October 01, 2012 5:18 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

We don't know if there is enuff treats to cover all the wrong things done to you! Hope you are feeling 100% soon and that stubborn tail clears up. xoxo

October 01, 2012 7:07 PM  
Blogger Katie Isabella said...

Oh sweetheart, I have missed you SO much. And I am so sorry you went thru the dickens and that they stole toofs too. I hopes you feel lots better. What is wrong with your tail, sweet boy

October 02, 2012 4:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Junior! I'm so sorry this is late - I'm sending you lots of healing slobbers! Sounds like you had a traumatic time at the Vet but glad you're all home now. And I really hope that once everything settles down, your mouth will feel a lot better - and your tail too! I'm sure that having those things bother you makes you cranky - it would do that to anybody! I know you're such a sweet boy inside. Anyway, we're thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

October 04, 2012 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home