Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Wowie Wednesday



Now I know what it is like to have Grandpawrents!  I met mine for the first time this past weekend!  I was, of course, a bit spooked at first.  But I got brave and started letting them pet me.  I let Grandmeowm pet me first, the eventually I let Grandpaw pet me.  It was actually very nice to have extra people to scritch me!  It still spooked me if they moved to quickly, but I spent quite a bit of time in the living room with all of them.  I just don't quite know what to think.  I am told I have an Uncle too, but Meowm says he doesn't come visit.  She thinks that when he came and visited her in Las Vegas that it scarred him since he hasn't come to visit her home ever since.  (Meowm was chuckling when she told me that).  Anyway, it was great fun to have them here.  I also got to smell all kinds of smells that they brought with them, and then even more when they would all come back from wandering around half the day! 

Every one have a great week, for the rest of it!

~~Sammy

9 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

And now you know the best kept secret that all cats & dogs without Forever Homes don't know, honey pie... Family ROCKS!

September 05, 2012 10:07 AM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

More family = more scritchies! It's a win-win situation!

September 05, 2012 10:48 AM  
Blogger Marilia said...

=)

September 05, 2012 10:50 AM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

It is always good to have family to add to the scritches!!

September 05, 2012 11:42 AM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

Oh my, grandpeeps is da bestest! I is so happy you finally gots to meet them. I bets they was just smitten withs you...and I bets they gives great pets!

Puddles

September 05, 2012 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

I don't care who comes to visit - I will let them look at me, but I get kind of insulted if they try to actually touch me...

September 05, 2012 2:28 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

Family is AWESOME!

September 05, 2012 3:44 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Glad you all enjoyed their visit!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

September 05, 2012 7:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Sammy - how lovely to hear about you getting to know your new (extended!) family! Sounds like you are all going to be great friends! :-)

September 15, 2012 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home