Friday, September 14, 2012

Conversation with a Mancat


Junior:  I are the numero uno mancat in this house, and that young whippersnapper better figure it out soon!

Meowm:  Junior, yes you are the oldest mancat in this house,a nd you are the first mancat that adopted me, but as far as I can tell Sammy simply wants to play.

Junior:  Meowm you know I am not big on playing with other cats.  I don't play with Orion.  Sammy just needs to keep his distance.  I will be sitting there minding my own buisness and he sits down and just stares at me.  I don't like it.  And then sometimes he starts playing with my tail, and you know I am having issues with it still.

Meowm:  I know Junior.  And speaking of your tail, you need to be nicer to me when I medicate your tail.  I am trying to figure out the dynamics between you and Sammy.  You just need to try to calm down a bit while this is happening. 

Junior:  I am trying Meowm, I am trying.  You know sometimes Orion pounces on me too, with no provocation! 

Meowm: I know Junior.  I have seen that, and you know that Orion and Sammy get tossed out of the bedroom at night for awhile if things are getting to tense.

Junior:  I know you are trying Meowm, just like I am. 

Meowm:  Well,  you all will have to visit the v-e-t the end of October.  All ofyou will be getting dentals, and I think maybe that will help you feel a bit better. 

Junior:  I think it will help Meowm.  Is it the weekend Meowm?

Meowm:  Yes it is.

Junior:  Will you cuddle with me extra this weekend? 

Meowm:  I certainly will sweet boy.

Junior and Meowm:  Everyone have a great weekend!   


10 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Excellent plan. I hope I get extra cuddles, too. srsly.

Have a funtastic weekend!

September 14, 2012 10:07 AM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

Mom is sending you a special cuddle too Junior. It is tough sometimes with younger brothers. Maybe your mom can set aside some time to play with Sammy to wear him out a little more.....

September 14, 2012 11:48 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Junior, I know how it feels...that darn Sweet Pea stalks me all the time! It's annoying.
~May Ling

September 14, 2012 12:45 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

It gets tough sometimes....hang in there, my friend!

September 14, 2012 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

Roomies can be SO annoying...

September 14, 2012 5:52 PM  
Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

We were a bit shy of each other but now we have wrassling every night and lots of race and chase. Really, you should try it!

September 14, 2012 6:54 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

Princeton is our trubble maker. We unnerstands your problems. Snugglin wif Mom this weekend will make it all go away. xoxoxo

September 14, 2012 10:49 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

It is not easy when you want your own space, right?
I hope you all are having a nice and relaxing weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

September 15, 2012 9:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Junior - as a senior pet myself, I can sympathise with you having younger, naughty ones in the house! but your Meowm is really trying her best so don't make it too hard for her, OK? :-)

Btw, I LOVE this new picture of you! That look on your face! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

September 15, 2012 10:26 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Thank you for stopping by to leave condolences for Olivia. It meant a lot to us during this sad time in our life.

September 17, 2012 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home