Friday, October 05, 2012

Finally Friday


I hve a confession to make.  I love rugs!  I don't just adore them to lay on, I adore them for playing with. 

I love to scrunch them up and bunny kick the heck out of them.

I love to use them as a launch pad when I am attacking schmousies or other toys.

I love to roll them up, tuck them around, and hide schmousies in them. 

I love to run and jump on one and have it skid across the floor.  It is my own magic carpet ride. 

Yep, I love me some rugs.  I only wish Meowm had some pictures for you.  I will get her to work on that!

~~Sammy

11 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy Tales said...

Pictures would be great but video would be sensational! :-)

October 05, 2012 1:37 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

We would luv to see sum pics of that. Even better would be a video, mebbe you're Meowm could add "Magic Carpet Ride" musik to it!

October 05, 2012 2:28 PM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Oh yes. Sammy, you would love the bath mat in our Mommy's bathroom, we kill that one all the time!

October 05, 2012 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

Even better, she should get a video of you in action! I bet it is fun to play with rugs!

October 05, 2012 3:03 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Gracie loves rugs, too. She loves to sink her claws into them!

Have a funtabulous day, honey pie!

October 05, 2012 3:50 PM  
Blogger Katie Isabella said...

I love rugs too and bedspreads and blankies.

October 05, 2012 6:03 PM  
Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oooo you have such a mischievous look, my friend!

October 05, 2012 7:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yous and me would gets along well! Me LOVES to kill the rugs too!
Kisses
Nellie

October 05, 2012 8:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yous and me would gets along well! Me LOVES to kill the rugs too!
Kisses
Nellie

October 05, 2012 8:21 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

ohhhhh a little rug on a hardwood floor! So much fun to run, jump and whoa! Fun! We want to see a video too!

October 05, 2012 10:33 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

You look like a rug-lovin' kitty! Harley loves rugs, too!

October 07, 2012 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home