Monday, August 13, 2012

Meezing Monday

Meowm was in trouble yesterday! She forgot Grandmeowms birthday! We don't have a doghouse, but we needed one! Meowm told Grandmeowm she would buy her dinner when they come visit. Hopefully that will be enough to put her back in good graces. We have been enjoying some cooler weather in the evenings. The A/C hasn't had to work as hard at night and Meowm is very thankful for that. We are thankful too because it means Meowm opens up the window a bit so we can have some whiffies during the evening. Meowm didn't think the calming collar was working much for me so she took it off. Now she has learned it was working better than she thought, so she has said she will be putting it back on. She hasn't tried to put one on Sammy yet. That young whippersnapper irritates me regularly. I was drooling a bit last night and Meowm got paranoid and looked in my mouth. She is thinking I may have to have a dental sooner than she was prepared for. She will be watching me closely to see how I do. She is also hoping to get a multiple cat discount, as we all need to have one done. My brofurs are doing well. Orion continues to want to be in Meowms lap, and Sammy continues to harass us. Have a great week! ~~Junior

8 Comments:

Blogger Marilia said...

Have a great week!!!

August 13, 2012 10:11 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Forgetting GrandMama's birthday? EEK! Not good!

I have no problem forgetting anything lately, but my mother's birthday happens to be 2 days before mine, so I at least have a fair chance of remembering. For other people's birthday, I have Facebook to remind me. =:-o

August 13, 2012 10:27 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

uh oh...Your Meowm has some 'splaining to do!

We chuckled about your calming collar, but we're glad it does work! Meezers are so "busy", Mommy has to play with May Ling 3-4 times every evening to wear her out.

August 13, 2012 2:03 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Uh oh! Forgetting Grandmeowm! Not good. We hope you don't need a dental any soon.

August 13, 2012 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

I am glad for you that it is starting to cool off - now it's too hot HERE! Have you thought of trying those flower essences that Jackson Galaxy talks about? Apparently they work really well!

August 13, 2012 10:02 PM  
Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Oops about the birthday. We hope you are now forgiven! And we hope you don't need any dental care!

August 14, 2012 7:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh! Thanks yous for reminding my Mommy she needs to call her Aunt! They is very close. And thanks yous for reminding Mommy she needs to gets some more calming treats for mes before we runs out!
Kisses
Nellie

August 14, 2012 7:56 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I hope that Grandmeowm has forgiven your Mom. Sometimes it takes going without a medication to make you realize how much it is doing. Oja drooled when she first got here, but now she doesn't. I hope you don't really need a dental.

Herman

August 14, 2012 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home