Friday, March 30, 2012

Finally Friday!



I can't tell you how glad I am that it is Friday! I have been feeling Meowms extra stress from work this week and I don't like it one bit! It is hard work purring on her and relieving her stress, so a weekend is just what we all need for some recovery time!

AND I still am not liking that Sammy. AND Meowm is still telling me to get over it and quit being such a grouch towards him. Well, there are just too many things going on! I wasn't used to him yet and now Meowm is packing things up! I just need all to be settled back down and then maybe I will have more tolerance for Sammy. I heard Meowm say something about a calming collar if I don't calm down. I guess time will tell what will happen.

Yes, Orion got extra treats for his purrthday and gotcha day. Sammy and I also got some extra treats, but not as many as the purrthday boy. Meowm was going to get a new toy out for him, but she has already packed them! I bet we get new ones once we get settled in the new place!!!

~~~Junior

11 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

There's nothing more stressful than adding a new purry furry brother to the mix. srsly.

Grayson

March 30, 2012 10:54 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I bet you will get lots of new ones! And I hope that as you all settle into the new place you start getting along--that will do a lot to change up the territories.

March 30, 2012 12:33 PM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

wow - lots of stress. hopefully work will settle in and you guys can get moved and start having some peace. :)

March 30, 2012 12:49 PM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

I am so withs you on da whole Friday thing. I just can't imagine how stressed ya'll ALL are right nows withs da move.
Hopefully when thingys settle down you can connect with Sammy...but I'd still go fur da collar...hehehehe...it's sumptin' new, what can I say. I like new stuffs.

Puddles

March 30, 2012 1:24 PM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Well, treats and nip can help that stress stuff and maybe give that Sammy a chance please!

March 30, 2012 4:20 PM  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Junior,sounds like a lot going on at your place! We agree that that can get you stressed.
Maybe you will get some Mom time this weekend and that will hold you over until after the move ;)
We will send you some calming purrs :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

March 30, 2012 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

I wonder if things will calm down once you guys have moved - it will be new to you so it won't belong to any one in particular until you all figure out the new hierarchy.

March 30, 2012 6:47 PM  
Blogger Marilia said...

Have a good week!!!
Kisses

April 01, 2012 12:33 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe she needs to send woo to Khamp Khyra -

That will teach woo about being grumpy!

Just sayin'

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

April 02, 2012 10:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope everything will be fine soon, and I'm sure you will have a furry peace together :)

Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

April 02, 2012 6:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Junior! I think this must be a stressy time for ALL of you! Try to be a good boy for your poor Meowm! And I do hope you & Sammy get to like each other better...by the way, you've probably already thought of this but our vet always talks about the Feliway dispenser as being good for stressy kitties and calming things down...have you tried that?

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

April 04, 2012 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home