Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Tabby Tuesday



Yes, I am finally back on Tuesdays! WOO HOO!!!! Here's hoping Meowm can keep getting this right!

Yep! I discovered the sparkle balls, what of it? They are fun, but nothing will replace my schmousies!

Oh and since my brofur told you about me and the sparkle balls, well let me tell you what he did last night. He projectile vomited! It was truly spectacular! I have never seen anything like it, and indeed have never done it myself. It took Meowm a good 20 minutes to clean it all up. Course then he had to endure the inspection and the "are you okays?". And he had to endure being watched like a hawk all night...and will probably have to endure that the next two nights! Meowm thinks he ate his food too fast, which he does sometimes. So she isn't extremely worried, but she will be traveling soon, so she hopes that is really all it was.

Guess what!!!??? We had a wonderfully sunny day yesterday! If Meowm hadn't been at work she would have had a photo session with us! Guess that will have to wait. But, oh, we enjoyed the sun! Here's hoping we all have the weather of our preference!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see yous today! Hmmm projectile vomitting...me had forgot how spectacular that is!Me hopes he was just doing it cuz he ate too fast...
Kisses
Nellie

May 03, 2011 9:02 AM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope that vomitting doesn't mean you are getting sick! Maybe the sunshine will help!!!

May 03, 2011 9:39 AM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Nope, no Precious interest :(

May 03, 2011 9:39 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Maybe the projectile vomit was more about the excitement of finally having sun? I hope everyone is okay and there is no more.

May 03, 2011 9:42 AM  
Blogger MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh my precious friends...how I wish we could have shown our beloved Buddy in those pictures....he is gone and our hearts are sad for missing him. He was such a good kitty...
Hey I do that barfing thing too when I drink too much water...i can make it about four feet!!! Takes mommy 1/2 an hour to clean it up too...we are good huh!
We think about you all the time...I love my Gizzy quilt so very much...both sides! Thank you for your precious friendship over the years...we hope there wil be many more...thank goodness I am feeling fine right now!!
Love Miss Peach

May 03, 2011 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

I projectile vomited a very large hairball once! It was quite impressive and gave my human a huge guilt trip for not grooming me more frequently.

May 03, 2011 9:04 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Goodness Junior hope you are all right. I know cause I do projectile vomit every now and then. Did a pretty good one awhile back, three places. Yep, Mom kept on eye on me too. Got a lot of are you all rights too. Hope you don't get any more of the white stuff and the sun stays out so you can lay in the sun Orion. We want to Thank you very much for your Sympathies, purrs and prayers for Patches. We do miss her, especially Mom.

CAsper and Cleo

May 03, 2011 9:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, that projectile vomiting sounds disgusting! Poor Junior! I do hope he is not getting sickie. Maybe it was just a big hairball stuck in his tummy that he had to cough up hard to get out - and lots of other stuff came with it? Muesli has started coughing up hairballs and it's a yucky sight!

Am glad you got some sunshine!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

May 04, 2011 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home