Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tabby Wednesday



I know, Tabby Wednesday doesn't have the same ring to it as Tabby Tuesday does, but I'll take it! We have had more rain and a bit of white stuff, although it didn't stick around long.

My brofur continues to suck up to Meowm and sit in her lap from time to time. She makes such a fuss over him! And when I join him in her lap, he almost gets up and leaves. What a snot! There really is room for both of us. Not that I am saying Meowm has a big lap, but there is room for both of us. And I like sharing Meowms lap with my brofur!

I have been hearing Meowm say that Grandmeowm and Grandpaw are going to com for a visit, but not for a bit. It will be fun to see them again. More scritches for me!

Oh, some sun just broke through! Must go sit in a sunbeam (because the picture above is an old one).

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what? Momma has had all four of us in her lap at one time! Not often, but it happens!

April 27, 2011 8:11 AM  
Blogger Kea said...

We don't like to share the human. Nicki is not a lap cat, but Derry is, and when Derry-bear sucks up and cuddles on the mom's lap, Nicki gets quite put out and jealous. It was worse when Annie still was alive, because Nicki would get a mean look on his face and attack her after the mom was giving her scritches and pats or playing with her. At least Derry can hold his own against the brat! :-P

-Fuzzy Tales

April 27, 2011 8:36 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Enjoy your sunbeam. I really hate sharing the lap with Ichiro so I can understand why he leaves. Of course, you are much nicer.

April 27, 2011 9:00 AM  
Blogger Pip said...

Is ok to want some private mom-time! I'm sure both of you gets a chance.
It was fun meeting you in the Chatsy on Monday, even though was a very sad occashun.
We hopes you enjoys your sunbeams!

April 27, 2011 9:05 AM  
Blogger JC said...

It's called sharing. Tell your brofer about it. By the way, you look fabulous today !!!

April 27, 2011 9:34 AM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

I so knows how you feels...Brudder Albert does dat too. But we is kinda long so it's hard to maneuver around a lap sometimes.
I can't believes ya'll actually gotted snows. Thank goodnesses ya'll gets sun puddles to lay around in though.

Puddles

April 27, 2011 10:34 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Whenever I am sitting in my Mommeh's lap, if Harley tries to join, I must leave, too.

April 27, 2011 10:50 AM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Well, look on the bright side, and that bright is SUN, go enjoy!!!

April 27, 2011 11:07 AM  
Blogger SeaThreePeeO said...

We fight over The Mum's lap too!

April 27, 2011 11:25 AM  
Blogger Admiral Hestorb said...

I wonder why we kittehs won't share mom's lap usually??

xoxo

April 27, 2011 12:00 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

I try to sit on Beth's lap but I am a little too big....

April 27, 2011 1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me don't sit on Mommy's lap, except in the morning when she is trying to work. Me is a Daddy's girl.

April 27, 2011 5:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hee! Hee! Well, at least you're not sharing the lap with ME - then there REALLY wouldn't be enough room!! :-)

How exciting about your visitors! Can't wait to hear more!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

April 28, 2011 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home