Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Not So Wordless Wednesday




Well, Meowm is not sure if I am better today, but she doesn't think I am worse. I greeted her at the door when she got home last night, course I wanted to be fed! She did go back out for awhile and when she came back I didn't greet her at the door, because I was on the big bed resting! And I slept on the big bed with her and my brofur last night.

I jump off of places easily, but getting up is another story. It is one of my back legs that is hurt, so placing the weight on the back area is a bit tougher. Meowm keeps poking and prodding my leg. She doesn't think there are any breaks as I am putting weight on the leg and I don't growl at her when she fells of the more bony areas. She hits a few softer areas and I get a bit growly, but Meowm can't pin down an exact location.

Unfortunately there are not enough green papers to have me looked at till Friday. While I do hurt, I am eating and purring and behaving mostly like I normally do. Meowm hates that I am hurting at all, but she can't do anything at the moment, except shower me with kisses and gentle scritches.

Thank you for all the purrs. We are certain they are helping, so please keep those up, and we will keep you informed of how I am doing.

Orion and Meowm

14 Comments:

Blogger Remington said...

Rest, my friend and take good care of yourself. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

April 13, 2011 10:39 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we is purrrrring for you Orion - we hopes you feel better soon!

April 13, 2011 11:15 AM  
Blogger Kea said...

It's quite possible that a vet would examine you, say there aren't any breaks and tell you go home and rest, which is what you're doing now anyway. Continued purrs and healing Light from us!

-Fuzzy Tales

April 13, 2011 11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Take care, don't do anything strenuous and give your Mommy kisses
Kisses
Nellie

April 13, 2011 11:25 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I'm sorry your leg is hurty, Orion. I hope you feel better soon!

April 13, 2011 12:17 PM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure do send you lots of purrs my friend, I know those ouchies are no fun.

April 13, 2011 12:19 PM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

Orion, I am soooooooo sorry you has hurt your leg.
I hope your meown don't feels guilty bout not being ables to take you to da vet. I know it's hard fur her but, in my professional opinion it don't sounds too bad nows. I would prolly hold off and see hows you do in da next few days. If it was broken then we would all be ables to hear you from here...hehehe. And by da way, I am no real professional so you may not want to take my advice...hehehe!But, PLEASE get better soon!

Puddles

April 13, 2011 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

It sounds like your leg is probably not hurt too bad. Who knows? You may even be mostly better by Friday. Sending you purrs just in case!

April 13, 2011 6:29 PM  
Blogger Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Honey...feel better soon. Know what you mean about those green papers. Mom keeps handing ours over to the Vet too.
xoxox

April 13, 2011 6:30 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe woo need a khanine massage!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

April 13, 2011 7:51 PM  
Blogger Mr Puddy said...

Orion, I'm so sorry about your leg. I purrs for you to feel better and able to go to VET so soon !
Hugs to you and your mom
xoxo

April 13, 2011 8:22 PM  
Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We are just cat-ching up visiting and are sad to hear of your ouchy leg! It's almost Friday, so hopes the vet makes you feel better soon. We'll be purring (and napping) for you!

April 14, 2011 2:13 PM  
Blogger Lucille, the Great Dane from Italy said...

Poor darling, I am so sorry your leg is hurting... So not nice...
You must rest and you will see that the vet will give you a few pills and you will be back in very nice shape before you even know it!!!
Good luck and do not try and jump for the time being ... at least try not to ;)!!!
Ciao Lucille

April 14, 2011 4:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Orion - I'm so sorry I'm late to see this!! How terrible about your ouchie leg! Well, it is already Sat night here in Australia so I'm guessing Fri is nearly over in America too and I hope you managed to see the vet or are going to see him soon...if it's still hurting! MAybe it got better on its own? It doesn't like anything is broken coz you wouldn't be able to put weight on it or jump down from things, I don't think! Maybe it is just a pulled muscle or tendon or something and there is inflammation, which can make things really ouchie. Have you tried putting something warm on it? That often helps when some parts are inflammed. Like even just a hot water bottle wrapped up in a towel. Or my humans have one of those 'wheatpad' things that you put in the microwave to warm up and then you can put it on sore muscles or tummies or whatever.

Anyway, am sending lots of healing slobbers to you and wishing you better soon!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

April 16, 2011 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home