Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tabby Tuesday




Hey kitties!!!! We are enjoying our bits of sun while we can. Purrty soon we won't get any coming in our big sliding window, cause we are in a basement apartment...so the sun won't be able to reach inside the window. Bummer!!!!!! We are soaking up as much as we can. Meowm hopes to find us a new place to live next year, one where we will get more sun. We are keeping our paws crossed.

We have to get Meowm to download the new pictures she took. My brother with his sparkle ball and me helping make the big bed.

Meowm is still worried about me. I quit pulling out my furs for awhile, but now I am doing it again. Meowm just can't make heads or tails of what the issue is. She is considering taking me back to the v-e-t. I'm not stinky all the time, but still am on occasion, the fur pulling is back, and I am drinking more water. Meowm thinks the water is because we are getting dry food for a meal, when it was just a snack before. She says I am quite a conundrum. What's a conundrum?

11 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a paweSUN pikh of woo!

I khan't wait to see the new pikhs!

Khwite pulling out the furs or I'll send some of mine to khover those patches!

It means woo are a khute and tasty puzzle!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I did get a walk Sunday evening and two pawesome ones today!

September 13, 2010 10:04 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are a very mysterious cat I think. And looking lovely. Enjoy your sun while you can!

September 13, 2010 10:26 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I hope your pulling fur problem could be solved soon, it shouldn't be that serious, but still need to take good care. One of my friend also had done that before, but she is alright right now, I hope you will be doing ok. Our vet said my friend just have bad mood during those days, she took some Anti-melacholy kind medicine and becoming better, I hope you will find the cause and gets better soon!!

Sunshine is really important, we don't have good sunshine spot here, too. But at least we have wind could reach the window, I hope you do.

September 14, 2010 1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We hope you get a new place with a screened patio because they totally ROCK!

And that fur-pulling stuff sounds behavioral. Has your Meowm spoken to your vet and ruled out medical issues?

September 14, 2010 3:57 AM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

That fur pulling doesn't sound good, that just isn't normal...hope you're better soon!

September 14, 2010 4:33 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

What a great pic! My mom used to have an Oriental Shorthair that would pull the hair off around his spine in big clumps. The doc said it was a hormone thing. Hmmmm.
Hope you get better soon.

September 14, 2010 6:00 AM  
Blogger Remington said...

Great pic! I hope you get better soon.

September 14, 2010 7:40 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Orion, we hopes that you feel better soon! would a calming collar help?

September 14, 2010 8:11 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Orion...you sound so much like our Grayce! She has to eat foods with NO GRAINS at all or the dandruff, fur licking, and GAS (peuw!)starts up almost right away.

We agree, get an apartment with a porch to go outside on!

September 14, 2010 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we could box up some sun for you, we would!

September 14, 2010 12:45 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

maybe your furs are a bit itchy? Or are you a bit stressed? A tummy rub is good for stress. You have to wait until the human is lying flat on her back before you try it though. She is sure to be so grateful.

September 18, 2010 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home