Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Meezer Tuesday



We got Meowm all healed up! She was purrty miserable....aching everywhere and having a fever. She only nibbled on some crackers, and drank Gatorade. We sat on her, or near her,and kept her warm while we all napped. It was nice having her home, but we are glad she is better. She is sometimes cranky enough without being sick. ;)

I have been enjoying my red sparkle ball lately! I mostly play with it in the human litterbox room. Meowm chuckles at me! I slip around on the rugs in there and fish my sprakle ball out from underneath this little rolling cabinet Meowm has. I have been playing so hard with the sparkle ball, that little bits of it are falling out! It is like little pieces of red tinsel everywhere. Meowm really needs to get some pictures, and a video!!! I will put her to work on that this week!~~~~~~Junior

10 Comments:

Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm proud of you, great job healing her up!!!

September 07, 2010 12:06 PM  
Blogger Kea said...

You were great nurses to your mom! We're glad she's feeling better now!

September 07, 2010 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you healed up your mommy! We can't wait for the video!

September 07, 2010 12:39 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a pawesome job woo two did!

KhonKhats!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

September 07, 2010 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gracie always de-sparkles her sparkle balls right away! Mom finds green and pink tinsel all over the house for days on end when she gets a new ball!

We had no doubt that you'd heal your Meom all better!

September 07, 2010 1:17 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

good job boys!

September 07, 2010 1:55 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I had no doubt of your superior healing abilities! I am glad she is better though. You need a rest, I bet.

September 07, 2010 2:30 PM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

Whaaaaaaat? Da meowm was sick? OMG, I thinks I missed a post...I so sorry!
But I am so glad her is feeeling all betters now. Ya'll so good to takes care of her during her time of need.
Howevers, i would haves left my mum to fend fur herself...hehehe...okays, prolly not.
Now you makes sure her gets planty of rest!

Puddles

September 07, 2010 6:35 PM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Boy, your poor Mom was sickie for a while! You boys were very good to nurse her along to good health.

Junior, it looks like you love your nanner as well as the red sparkle ball! That thing has seen some Cat spit, it looks like. We hope your Mom gets a video of you, that would be fun to see.

September 07, 2010 7:44 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

WeezisGlad that you are good nursies!! It's THE WORST when Moms are sick so it is our job to make sure our Moms are all better. Weezis happy that yours is!! That red sparkle ball sounds like lots o fun!! Try to get your now healthy Mom to take some pictures...please!! Purrs, Lautrec

September 08, 2010 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home