Thursday, September 09, 2010

Tabby Thursday



Finally I get my day!!! I tell you kitties what.....all this different food I have been given to try out is wearing me out. I am still not to certain about this food that I have been on for the longest. I like most of it, but some of it is just down right yucky and I refuse to eat it. AND we are getting stinky goodness ONLY in the morning!!!!! It is just terrible! If I don't like the mornings stinky goodness, and I am not overly fond of the dry, well, I practically starve to death some days!!! I am forced to eat one of those foods that I don't absolutely adore! I don't know how much longer I can remain in these conditions! What in the world is a mancat to do?

Orion

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing! You can come to our house anytime! Our mom is ALWAYS slipping us some of her foods! And, she's very giving with the treats too!

September 09, 2010 1:25 PM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

It think you need to call room service and file a complaint!

September 09, 2010 1:48 PM  
Blogger Kea said...

Uh oh! You can come here too, our mom is liberal with the treats. :-)

September 09, 2010 2:47 PM  
Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Disco says he feels your pain! He says he's starving, he's not hypothyroid and my vet just said he needs to take in even less (calories) than Nulo recommended...Woe is He!

September 09, 2010 3:03 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

You need to hire new help!

September 09, 2010 3:56 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Do woo want me to send some of my yummy stuff?

Better yet, I bet I khan khome help woo eat!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

September 09, 2010 6:48 PM  
Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Our mummy is offering to cook you a chicken if you come over here... we'd support this if we got some of the chicken too.

September 10, 2010 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Orion! We ALL had to switch to the prescription foods for Gandalf a year ago June. It's was simply dreadful at first... but now we all nom nom nom!

September 10, 2010 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home