Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tabby Tuesday



Why don't beans understand that we MUST be fed at the crack of dawn a.m.? Is it so hard to get their booties out of bed to feed us? I mean, come on, 5:30 is not a bad time at all. I know some of you cats out there wake up your beans earlier than that.....but Meowm thinks it is just a horrible time for me to wake her!!! I just can't get it through her thick skull that I am STARVING by that time! I am WASTING away! All of my RIBS are poking through my skin!! I meow and meow at her, using up the last of my strength and all she does is scoot me off the big bed! And then I have to waste more precious energy getting back up there to meow at her more!! What finally worked this morning was my brother yakking. Oh he isn't really sick, he just scarfed down some dry food without chewing it so it came back up. But if sure got Meowm out of bed quick! The ONLY time I see her move that fast is when he yaks. Part of me wants him to yak like this every morning....it would make my job a lot easier....but I know how horrible it is to yak so I will have to work on other ways to get Meowms LAZY bootie out of bed! Sheesh!!! Beans!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Orion, sometimes moms are a little thick in the head. they don't realize that DAYLIGHT MEANS TIME TO EAT. sheesh. what's so hard to unnerstand about that? just 'acuase their internal clocks are wired weerd and they akshually need noisy things to wake them up and tell them when to eat doesn't mean we should suffer. - Sammy

July 29, 2008 10:09 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Humans think that we are immune to starvation when of course we are not!

July 29, 2008 10:29 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

It is very funny to see how fast they move when they hear the sound of yakking!

July 29, 2008 11:31 AM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I think I am going to make a yakking tape and play it at will.

I could sell it on Ebay.

purrs Goldie

July 29, 2008 1:33 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

I made the biggest yak pile yesterday. I totally ate like half a bowl of crunchies and then yakked it all up. Then Woman had to clean it up which was great of course.

Chase

July 29, 2008 2:41 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Yes, humans don't seem to realize that the moment the sun rises, we expect to be fed. We wake our humans up around 5 am, but they generally ignore us until 6 or so.

July 30, 2008 1:43 AM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Michico always crazy move while she heard my yakking~!
Sometimes I see her move I just stop yak~!
Well....

July 30, 2008 1:53 AM  
Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

You think it has something to do with her not feeling well? Or is she like this all the time?

You could try firecrackers on the bed. That would wake her!

July 30, 2008 10:49 AM  
Blogger Parker said...

My Mommy can move at the speed of light when one of us yaks!

July 30, 2008 1:12 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Doodz. Maw got uzed to us yakkin'. She dunt git up no more. She waitz fur mornin', then kleens it up.

Luf, Us

July 31, 2008 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home