Monday, July 21, 2008

Meezer Monday



Meowm loves me! She brought home a sample of food last weekend and I LOVED IT!!!!! So she went out this weekend and bought me a bag of it. She is happy about it because it is organic food and has no gluten in it. I don't know what organic or gluten is, I just know I love this food. And Meowm has been concerned about my weight ever since I got sick. She thinks between Orion eating my food and my being picky that I am not getting enough to eat. Well, there is another food that I like, but I don't chew it, so it ends up coming back up. Meowm says this food is big enough that I have to chew it. Now if we can just get my brother to quit eating my food.

And I would also prefer that he quit pouncing on me, early in the morning while I am laying on the big bed just minding my own business. Meowm doesn't think that his constant sneaky pouncing is doing me any good either. She says I am more jumpy when she goes to pet me, and I am more hissy as well. She is right....I am tired of being pounced on, having my neck bitten and just being harassed in general. That is why I go in the PTU....I only have one direction I have to protect myself from in there. Meowm is watching out for me....she had the squirt bottle out last night and Orion got hit with a few sprays.

I am going to see if I can go nap in peace for a bit.

14 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's great, Junior. :) Hopefully Orion will stop eating your food when he learns he isn't going to go hungry again.

Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday with me! I really appreciate it. - Dragonheart

July 21, 2008 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Orion needs to be taught a lesson or two or three. Pouncy cats can get on your nerves.

Excellent news about the new good food you're getting! My humans just started getting me EVO -- no grains, no carbs, and I'm loving it.

July 21, 2008 9:05 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am so happy to hear that! I am glad you like your new cat food! YEAH!!!

July 21, 2008 9:11 AM  
Blogger Spooky said...

I hope your new cat food makes a difference!

I am SO happy that I'm the only cat in this household. I'm jumpy enough as it is...I couldn't imagine how bad it would be to have another cat pouncing on me while I'm snoozing. Ask Meowm to shut him up in a room while you're napping.

July 21, 2008 9:13 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hooray! I am very glad you found some good, healthy foods that you enjoy.

July 21, 2008 11:25 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Gluten isn't allowed in our house. Well the Tall Man is allowed to eat it but the Lap Lady gets super duper sick from it so she hasn't eaten it in almost a year! We get a mix of Evo and B.G.- glad you like your new food!

Kaze

July 21, 2008 12:24 PM  
Blogger Spooky said...

Hi, Junior. Treater told me that I sometimes write in circles (huh?) and that I'd better clarify what I wrote! Treater and Napper's friends came to visit us this weekend (and Treater's cousin is coming tonight). They want to see the apartment because it's where we live now and not because we're moving again. Treater said she only wants to move two more times - when we buy another house (after we sell the one we just left) and when we decide where to retire. Heck...I retire every single day! No tough decision there!

July 21, 2008 2:00 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Yeah, Cleo pounces on me sometimes when I don't want her too. So I know what you go through. Mom keeps telling me to batt her one, but I don't. I hope the new food your Mom found will help you to eat more. We have visited, now I'm hoping this will let me post.

Casper

July 21, 2008 5:38 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Hey, a done deal.

July 21, 2008 5:40 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Hey, I'm taking advantage of this. On the post below this one I couldn't even get on the comment to comment. You do look comfy.

Casper

July 21, 2008 5:42 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Oh nice, healthy food!

July 21, 2008 7:25 PM  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

good food ... feel good.
i hope dis werkz owt fer u junior.
luv--jh

July 21, 2008 9:29 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Great about the food! What kind is it?

Ninna says she wants to come and protect you from Orion.

July 21, 2008 10:23 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Junior, I hope the new food is more agreeable to your tummy. You need food inside you to keep you healthy and strong.

July 21, 2008 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home