Thursday, May 01, 2008

What's in the box?





Several of you asked what was in the box yesterday? This is an older photo Meowm took of me checking out a box that my Grandbeans sent to my Meowm. Everything inside it was for her and I got the box! It was great!

And about MY Gizzy! I don't know if Orion realizes that everything here is mine. He just takes over whenever he wants! He's in my millie bed, he's on my Gizzy, he is trying to take my place on the giant bed I share with Meowm! I am gracious enough to let him get on the giant bed.....but he better quit trying to take MY spot!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It's very nice of you to share, Junior.

May 01, 2008 8:18 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

It's a great box you have there. It is really sweet of you to share. I am not sure I would be that nice.

May 01, 2008 9:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad you were able to have the box, it is usually the best part of a present anyways.

I think you are such a good boy for sharing with Orion!

May 01, 2008 11:28 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Sharing your stuff is very, very hard!

May 01, 2008 11:34 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

I remember when I didn't have to share....it was a lovely far away distant time that I wish I could claw my way back to!!!!!!!!!

Chase

May 01, 2008 2:15 PM  
Blogger Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Hmmm...when I stole my sisters stop on the big bed, she developed this really fun game, it's call cat mattress. Basically you play by all curling up on your bean. Maybe you can give it a try!

P.S.

Thanks for stopping by my bloggie and sending Orange Boy get well wishes. He is doing much, much better now. If only I could get him to stop taking over my blog!

May 01, 2008 3:41 PM  
Blogger The Furry Fighter said...

aw...boxes and brown paper bags are the best things ever invented - apart from chicken obviosuly :)

thank you for coming by and wishing me well...it means alot xxx

May 01, 2008 4:39 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Ninna says her heart will always belong to you, Junior, so that's yours and yours alone! :)

May 01, 2008 5:06 PM  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

knock ... knock ...
hoo'z dere?
Kattina.
Kattina hoo?
Kattina box ... harharhar!
luv--jh

May 01, 2008 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home