Monday, April 21, 2008

Meezer Monday



This is how I have been feeling since Meowm let Orion start wandering freely in my home. I don't get my usual sleeping spots.....cause he is in them! I have to watch my stinky goodness very closely, cause he will eat it all up! I don't even want to touch my catnip carrot anymore, cause he bunnykicks it, hugs it and licks all over it! He takes the big level of the cat tree, so I am always on the smaller one......the good thing about that is it is the top level! He even sleeps in MY FLAME MILLIE BED sometimes! Thank goodness that isn't too often. I have had to draw the line when it comes to my giant bed that I share with Meowm. Oh I share it with Orion, but he has to sleep down at Meowms feet. And since he got given a bath when he came here, he is not fond of that big tub of water...which is a good thing cause I love going in there when Meowm is in there.....it is part of our bonding time.

Orion and I are playing together a bit.....but Meowm stops us sometimes cause we get a bit rough with each other. Sheesh! I only made him bleed once and she is already paranoid! He is a snuggler, so Meowm doesn't feel as much of a need to have her paws all over me all the time. This is a good thing, but sometimes I get kinda jealous when she is petting him and he is in her lap. But I still get my loves before we go to bed and when we wake up, so I guess it balances out.

Okay, enough of this....I am off to nap!

12 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Junior, we are sorry to hear that Orion has taken so many of your favourite things. It's really too bad you aren't more of a lapcat, but we guess that's turning out to be okay now. It's good that you still have special things that are just for you and your mom.

April 21, 2008 10:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Junior, I think eventually you will be glad that Orion is there, but it will be hard at first.

It is very good that you are sharing your things with him, even if you get a bit jealous. I think you are being a very good brother.

April 21, 2008 11:00 AM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Junior, it is hard to share, I know it took me forever to get used to that apricot fool. It gets better though and Orion will find some spots of his own. I am glad you two are still together. You have a wonderful Meowm.

purrs, Shade

April 21, 2008 11:10 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh Junior, not your Flame Millie Bed!!!! Well, I am glad that Orion has to sleep at your mom's feet, because this proves that you are still the Top Cat.

April 21, 2008 11:38 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

What a very gorgeous kittykins... I love napping too!

April 21, 2008 12:59 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh dear, I don't like it when someone sleeps in my bed... sigh.

April 21, 2008 1:51 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

I'm really really glad things are going well with Orion! I think its going to be great for all parties involved.

Latte

April 21, 2008 3:16 PM  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Junior, I am with you on so many levels. It's unreal!

April 21, 2008 11:19 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Ninna says:

Junior, will it help if I come over there and explain to Orion that he can't mess with your things? Especially your bed!

Smooches and cuddles,
Ninna

April 21, 2008 11:48 PM  
Blogger Spooky said...

I guess it sort of evens out - Orion might be a nuisance and in your way, but he is taking some of the stress off you.

Just tell Meowm to get some Greenies for you and then find a hiding place for a really good nap.

April 22, 2008 1:10 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Junior I don't think I would like Orion at my place using all my things and getting patted. You are very tolerant I think.

April 22, 2008 7:22 AM  
Blogger Java's Coffee House said...

You are being very good Junior, it's nice to share your things with Orion. Hopefully he won't hog everything all the time.

Java

April 22, 2008 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home