Monday, April 28, 2008

Meezer Monday



What a weekend! We got Meowm all day Saturday and Sunday! She was gone for awhile on Friday night and gone most of the evening on Saturday.....but we got to spend quite a bit of time with her. I tried to nap with her yesterday but the new noisy neighbors were being too noisy! How dare them cut into our nap time!!?? Meowm finally went and asked them to tone it down....and they kindly did. She says if they won't be quiet during the week when they are getting busy....she won't feel bad asking them to turn down their music on the weekends. Getting busy doing what?

Orion still irritates me sometimes, but he can be fun to play with. And there is the fact that he helps get us fed quicker....so I guess he is okay to have around. I groom him a little and I let him groom me a little....but not too much! I don't want him to think that I like him too much.

Have a great week everyone!

13 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am wondering about that business that could be noisy.. hmmm?

April 28, 2008 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting busy doing what? What???

April 28, 2008 10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You guys are grooming each other!? That is so adorable.

April 28, 2008 11:05 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Your mom is very brave to ask the neighbors to be quieter. My Mommie would just fume in silence.

April 28, 2008 11:21 AM  
Blogger Spooky said...

The people that live upstairs from us always get noisy when my people are trying to go to bed...it sounds like they're playing chase and jumping rope or something!

April 28, 2008 11:49 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Oh boy I wonder how busy they get??!! I'm glad your grooming each other! That's more than Chase and I do.
Kaze

April 28, 2008 7:38 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

That is why mum is happy we have a house, and a quiet bunch of neighbors.

April 28, 2008 8:33 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Noisy getting busy? Sounds scary.

April 28, 2008 8:53 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Ninna's waving to you, Junior ... :)

I'm glad you & Orion are getting along some!

April 28, 2008 9:13 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am glad you have someone to be with you around, that is very good~!
Although your neighbors bothered you, but I believe you still have great time with your mommy!

April 28, 2008 9:17 PM  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

You're doomed! In a good way! Heh Heh Just don't admit it!

I promise I won't tell!

Monk

April 28, 2008 11:48 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Junior, we are glad that you got to spend some time with your mom on the weekend. :) It is also good that you and Orion are getting along. :) That's great! Grr on the noisy neighbours. We hope they won't be a real pain.

April 29, 2008 2:59 AM  
Blogger Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Hi Junior,

We are glad to hear that you are Orion are getting along. It can be quite challenging having a new kitty in the house.

Anyway, momma bean just wanted to stop by and thank you for purring for Orange Boy!

April 29, 2008 4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home