Monday, March 10, 2008

Mancat Monday



Hello you foxy felines! I am a friend of Juniors. My name is Navar and I am a big sealy Balinese hunk of burning love! As you can see, my Mom has given me a lovely bed. She likes to think it is hers, but we both know the real truth. I live here in the lap of luxury with 2 fish and a mouse. I like it when my Mom has visitors, because they can't help but pick me up and love on me. Anytime Juniors Meowm walks by me she has to stop and give me some loves. I also love shoes! They have such interesting smells on them. And I have been known to lay across shoes to put my scent on them and leave behind a strand of fur, or two. It is only right....everyone loves me, so why shouldn't they take a little piece of me home with them? Oh! **covers yawn with paw** Excuse me, I really must get back to napping now.

14 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hello Navarre. How nice to meet you. are you named for the hero in Ladyhawk?

March 09, 2008 1:12 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Hello there! You look quite royal lying there in *your luxurious bed! :)

March 09, 2008 3:28 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hi Navarre! It is nice to meet you. You are a handsome big Mancat!

March 09, 2008 3:44 PM  
Blogger momsbusy said...

junior, yu wons at ars auction. peese email us at momsbusy AT earthlink DOT net.

y2k
yuki 7 kimiko 7 kintaro

March 09, 2008 9:10 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Navarre ~!
You just like a King~!!!
That is a very luxury bed just for you!!!
Nice to meet you!

March 09, 2008 11:19 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Are you helping Junior train his human? I mean she seems very well trained in general but I think you must be super good at human training to have a bed like that!

Latte

March 10, 2008 10:49 AM  
Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

LOL! Nice bootwar you have there.

March 10, 2008 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice to meet you Navar! Your Mom has provided you with quite a marvelous bed, indeed! Have a wonderful nap.

March 10, 2008 12:43 PM  
Blogger Spooky said...

Hey, Navar...nice to meet you!

Hey, Junior, hope you don't mind being tagged!

March 10, 2008 1:36 PM  
Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

That is the most glamorous pose I have ever seen and what a Hollywood bed. Gorgeous. FAZ

March 10, 2008 1:58 PM  
Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

WOW what a fabulous bed!!!

March 10, 2008 2:46 PM  
Blogger Kavan said...

You are beautiful!

Kavan

March 10, 2008 11:17 PM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Hello Navar!!!

You are pretty scrumptious!

March 11, 2008 9:53 AM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Wow Navar! You are a hunk of burning love aren't you? Handsome!

Luf, Us

March 11, 2008 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home