Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Brrrrrrrr!! It is cold still!



This is the view outside my big sliding windows! Brrrr!!!!! Meomw and I are really tired of this cold weather.

We heard several loud MEOWs outside last night. Meowm dashed outside to see what the problem was. It was a stripedy cat that she had seen before. One that poked his nose in my door one time before. One that I growled at lots when he poked his nose in. Meowm is worried about him. It has been awhile since she last saw him, but she is worried that his beans have left him behind. He wanted in the house last time she saw him. This time he was nervous about getting near Meowm. He doesn't look like he has lost weight, so we are hoping and purraying that he still has a home and was just looking to get in. Meowm is gonna be one angry bean if it turns out he has been abandoned. Meowm says she will continue to watch out for him.

11 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Brr! All that white stuff looks very cold, Junior. We hope the striped cat hasn't been abandoned. We don't know how people can do that. :(

February 05, 2008 1:23 AM  
Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That looks REALLY cold. I hope the stripey cat will be okay. Maybe you should put some food out for him?

February 05, 2008 9:33 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

ugh! its going to be 70 here tomorrow!!

Kaze

February 05, 2008 10:49 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Abandoning a cat has to be one of the worst things, ever! Poor kitty, I sure hope it warms up there soon.

February 05, 2008 11:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My Mum and I are so sick of winter too! I can't wait until all the lovely sunbeams return.

I hope the visiting cat has a home, anybean that abandons a cat should go to jail for a very long time!

February 05, 2008 12:27 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Hey, I gotted into your comments! Momma just boughted Ad Aware Pro and cleaned up a lot of stuff. Maybe, now I will be able to post, paws crossed.

I am sick of the white stuff and it is falling from the sky again.

Patches

February 05, 2008 1:04 PM  
Blogger Spooky said...

Snow? I've never seen that stuff before. That doesn't mean that I can go outside, though. Treater and Napper make me stay inside.

I hope that outside kitty is okay and that someone loves him.

February 05, 2008 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We do not want any more ManCats in OUR house, be we get so sad when we know that there are so many kitties without a forever home, especially if they are hungry or sick.

February 05, 2008 6:45 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

stay warm and safe Junior and Juniorsmom. Juniorsmmom, thank you for taking such good care and looking out for outside kitties. you're their hero

February 05, 2008 6:47 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope he is okay. It looks like you don't have quite as much snow as they do in the Big Piney Woods though.

February 05, 2008 7:20 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Oh, I hope that stripedy cat hasn't been abandoned. You stay warm; it sure looks cold there!

February 05, 2008 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home