Monday, February 04, 2008

Meezer Meme Monday

We were also tagged by
Goldie and Shade
for a second meme.

It's an easy one, all you have to do is tell everyone 3 things that are new with you! Link it back to the kitty who gave it to you and Tigmuthep and pass it on to 3 more kitties you'd like to know more about!

First is the new place I like to sleep:

Photobucket

This blanket is very soft and wonderful. It is just laying on the floor sometimes and I go lay on it.

Second is my new toy:

Photobucket

It is a funny toy, but it is also very fun to play with. I only play with it in the human litterbox room. It moves across the floor in there very quickly and there are places for me to toss it and then fish it out of (Meowm says no, not the toilet, whatever that is). Also that funny end of it kinds feels good in my mouth.

Third is my new outdoor friend:

Photobucket

This kitty has been hanging around for a long time. We chat through the window. Meowm wishes she could bring this one in (she wishes she could bring them all in). I am not sure I would like this one inside.

I am clueless who to tag. I have seen lots of kitties already have been tagged, so just feel free to play if you want to!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You have a lovely new outdoor friend. Very nice. As for your new toy... I can only say EWWW. Did you know a human had that in their mouth? What germs!!!

February 03, 2008 6:49 PM  
Blogger Kaz's Cats said...

Hi Junior, You new friend looks lovely - and we like your blanket. We don't see toys like yours very often now, but it looks like fun. Mum says we don't have toys like this because she has an electric toothbrush (whatever that is!) now,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

February 04, 2008 3:15 AM  
Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Your new friend is very pretty. I can see why your mom would want to bring in her inside. But she looks pretty well taken care of, so perhaps she belongs to someone?

February 04, 2008 7:00 AM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great new things Junior. I have seen toys like that around but I was never able to get my paws on them. I'll try harder now as they seem like a lot of fun. Your new friend is a cutey.

~Goldie

February 04, 2008 8:11 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, once you are done playing with that toy, be sure to put it back where it belongs so your mom can use it! Heheheheh.

February 04, 2008 10:53 AM  
Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

That blanket even looks very, very soft. I bet it complements your fur very well, too :-)

February 04, 2008 1:33 PM  
Blogger The Furry Fighter said...

thank you for coming to our bloggie and celebrating our party!

your new friend has the lazer eyes - beware!
xxx

February 04, 2008 2:02 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Sorry I haven't been around my brother! My mombean has been MySpace addicted lately ::rolls eyes:: and she hasn't been giving us kitties the time we so desperately need on our blog! Hmpf! Thanks so much for my awards and I will try my darndest to get her to post them! Purrs...Marley

February 04, 2008 5:40 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

I like your new toy, its a great color and looks like it would be fun to bat around. I also like your outdoor friend being out doors. Do you think I could put Kaze out doors?

Chase

February 04, 2008 6:30 PM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

THat is a great new toy! Plus it's always fun to fish things out of da toilet!

February 04, 2008 9:12 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your outdoor friend looks lovely, Junior. Your new sleeping spot looks cozy and comfy!

February 05, 2008 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home