Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hmmmppphhhffff!!



I am a bit upset with Meomw today! I wanted to do the "3 new things meme", but Meowm didn't hold up her end of the job. I can't work the flashy box thing, she has to do it and she didn't! Instead she made the potato soup that Derby's Mom posted. I don't care about soup! I don't want to eat it! I wanted help with the meme! And I wanted some attention! What's that Meowm? You have something to say? Alright.....

Junior, I will have to wait till this weekend to get one of the pictures because I need light for that picture. So you will have to wait till Monday for the meme. And we did play with the red dot last night, and I petted you and hugged you. So you DID get some attention.

Alright Meowm, I guess I did get SOME attention, and I guess I can wait till Monday for the meme. But if it doesn't happen on Monday, the war is on! I will headbump you, groom your hair and meow at you till you can't stand it!

I hear ya Junior, I hear ya!

9 Comments:

Blogger The Furry Kids said...

You look like you are giving your mom a very mad face. Good job!

January 31, 2008 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We see your impatience and we support your decision to head butt.

January 31, 2008 9:54 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Junior, we are happy that your mom gave you some attention, and played the red dot with you, and we hope she helps you with the meme for Monday.

January 31, 2008 10:03 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

At least she could have made something good, like tuna soup.

January 31, 2008 10:16 AM  
Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

What's this? You should be her first priority. Not some stupid soup. Is she not your caregiver? How dare she put your needs on hold?

January 31, 2008 12:50 PM  
Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Don't feel so bad, Junior. Sunny's still waiting for me to type up his dictation for the meme :-p

January 31, 2008 12:51 PM  
Blogger Boots & the Interlopers said...

Sounds like you drive a hard bargain Junior.

January 31, 2008 5:11 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

You didn't want to lick the bottom of the soup bowl? I like to lick the bottom of the bowl, milk, cheese, yum.

January 31, 2008 6:12 PM  
Blogger snowforest said...

Junior you iz very purrety ~ your eyes are soooo beautiful ~ we iz sure your mom bean will uphold her end of the deal.
Love and purrs from the SnowForest family :)

January 31, 2008 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home