Friday, February 01, 2008

Stuff



We are supposed to get lots more snowy stuff today and this weekend. I don't mind so much since I stay inside all the time. However, Meowm is getting tired of this stuff. Plus we both worry about the outdoor kitties staying warm enough and some of them not getting any sicker than they are. Meomw says at least 3 of them have a kitty cold. She wishes whe had some antibiotics to put in their food.....

I didn't get to play last night. Meowm was watching Lost. I don't know why anyone would want to watch something about beans being lost, but Meowm watches it all the time. And part of the time she is frustrated cause she wants answers. Well, Meowm if you would ask the questions, maybe you would get the answers. Duh!!!

I did get some good petting last night. And just the right amount...not more than I wanted! I love it when Meowm listens to me and stops when I want her to. Now I gotta get her to get the brush out.....

Everyone have a great Superbowl weekend!

7 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It sounds like you've trained your mom well, Junior, to give you just the right amount of petting!

Have a good weekend. :)

February 01, 2008 8:42 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

good job with the training Junior!

February 01, 2008 9:15 AM  
Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Lots of Beans watch that Lost thing. I don't know what all the fuss is about, but they always seem to get a little crazy when something or someone gets Lost.

February 01, 2008 9:40 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I'm glad you got some good pets. Happy weekend!

February 01, 2008 11:17 AM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

If you get snow, then it comes here. Where is spring.

February 01, 2008 7:32 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

I hope you're having a lovely weekend, Junior, and that the snow stops soon!

February 02, 2008 7:44 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

It's always good to stay warm. Many thanks for stopping by my blog while I've been in surgery, recovery, and diagnosis. It's encouraging to have such good friends during this difficult time. Purrs!

February 02, 2008 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home