Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen reasons I am glad my Meowm is home:

1. I have a warm body to sleep next to at night.
2. I get my Temptations again.
3. I get lots of loves (whether I want them or not).
4. I get to smell all the stuff Meowm brings in!
5. I get fed at my regular time.
6. I get my fresh water from the big tub of water when Meowm is in it.
7. I got a new blanket from my Grandmeowm.
8. I got a new red dot toy (from Grandmeowm).
9. I got to play with the new red dot toy!
10. Meowm told me I have another gift coming tonite!!
11. I missed my Meowm!
12. I missed my Meowm!
13. I missed my Meowm!

4 Comments:

Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer junior,
it iz grate to have yer mom by yer side again. altho sumtimez annoyin, i alwayz luv mi mom.
yer anserz were sumwut correct to mi kwiz. a) u hav seen #4 before ... an b) dat iz not me ... but it iz a grate an fabyoolus frend hoo lookz like me.
how'z da snow?
luv--jh

December 27, 2007 11:25 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

I'm so happy your Meowm is home!!! And with presents!

Latte

December 27, 2007 12:35 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We are glad that your mom is back home, Junior. :)

The red dot is one of my favourite toys - Dragonheart

December 27, 2007 1:02 PM  
Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm glad your Meowm is home, too :-)

December 28, 2007 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home