Friday, December 21, 2007

Freezing Friday



We got lots more of that white stuff here! Meowm called me from her work and told me that she spent a long time clearing her car off this morning and it is under covered parking!!! She said the drive to work was bad and she almost turned around, came home and called in sick (of the weather). I wish she would have!

Meowm is leaving me tomorrow! She is going to Grandmeowm and Grandpaws house. She decided not to take me this time cause she wasn't going to be gone as long as last time. Plus it is kinda hard juggling me and three other cats in the house. She said that if she was going to be gone as long as she was last time she would take me with her....maybe I will get to go next year! I do like the lady that comes to take care of me while Meowm is gone. She plays with me and brushes me lots, so it won't be so bad. I will miss my Meowm at night though...she is warm to snuggle up to (after she has fallen asleep). So we may not be around much till the 26th, when Meowm gets back home.

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

16 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I'll miss you Junior. Happy Holidays!

December 21, 2007 10:18 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope that you can stay warm Junior!

Happy Holidays!

December 21, 2007 2:42 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

A special message from Tigger the FBI cat - we hope your Mom has a safe trip and gets home quickly. :)

We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

With lots of hugs from Tigger the FBI cat. :)

P.S. Mom says I have to say that Pyewacket and Trixie from tpcatrules wish you a Merry Christmas too. {{hugs}} from all three of us.

December 22, 2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Merry Christmas Junior and to your mum. Safe journey.

December 22, 2007 7:15 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Merry Christmas Junior!

December 23, 2007 3:26 AM  
Blogger Lux said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Junior - safe travels to your meowm!

December 23, 2007 8:36 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the snow covered Piney Woods of N. Idaho, and I do mean SNOW COVERED!!!!

Patches

December 23, 2007 10:45 PM  
Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Merry Christmas to everyone in your family :-)

I'm sorry your Meowmy is not with you this year, but she will be home soon.

December 24, 2007 11:47 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Oh Junior I'm sure you'll miss your Meowm a lot but its nice to just hang out at home alone too (if only....)

Chase

December 24, 2007 1:19 PM  
Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi Junior, looking forward to your next post when Meowm gets home. Till then, wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas,
Purrs,
Missy Blue Eyes & KC
and all the "Sherwood Shelter"

December 25, 2007 9:32 AM  
Blogger Millie said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a happy, and safe Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

*smoochies*

December 25, 2007 10:32 AM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Just stopped by to say Happy Christmas! and big purrs from me, Fat Eric

December 25, 2007 11:23 AM  
Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Junior, we wish you and all your family a very Meowy Christmas and a Furry Happy New Year!

Holiday Hugs & Purrs,
Rocky
& all of us at Artsy Catsy

December 25, 2007 1:35 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am sorry that you won't be with your Mom for Christmas, but she will be home soon. A very Merry Christmas to both of you.

December 25, 2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Merry Christmas, Junior! Your mom is almost back home!

William, Olivia, Caroline and Russell

December 25, 2007 6:51 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Merry Christmas!

December 25, 2007 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home